Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

The main revenue is only TV money because we're in the Premier League. We weren't three years ago but you still couldn't wait to get down to St James' and give Mike more and more money to make sure he stays here long term.

Aye, because I'm just giving directly giving it to Ashley aren't I :lol:

Seymour I think you're a total mug and I'm not the one you're giving £600+ a year to. Imagine what Mike Ashley, who you are funding, thinks of you.

I've never had a suitable answer to the question "If Mike Ashley doesn't care about your season ticket money (because the TV fund is so high), why has he whacked the ticket prices up and introduced the most expensive shirt in the league?"

The only plausible answer is that he knows how utterly stupid and gullible our supporters are. Absolutely desperate to hoy money at someone they claim to loathe.

"My wife's shagging her boss and I'm paying for their hotel. I just can't work out why she doesn't stop." :rolleyes:

He put the prices up because he knows he can, yes. Because he knows fans will pay it.

Having said that the ticket revenue is a drop in the ocean though when it comes to our revenue, do people think that if we just boycott every game he's going to sell the club?

5 years? 10 years? 20 years?

Not sure how people can go that long without going to a game but there you go

If you boycott the club, at the very least you can retain a little bit of dignity, instead of acting like a battered spouse. Whether it makes a difference to Ashley's tenure or not, I would rather be comfortable knowing that I wasn't taken for a complete mug. The way you are looking at it, there is even less hope for change, and, worse, you will always look the fool.

Walk away.

Imagine saying that man :lol:

Supporters that go to support their football club, have no dignity apparently :lol:

Supporters who are getting continually mugged in this feedback loop that has been cycling for 12 fucking years have absolutely no dignity at this point. If you can't see that, then you are just an exemplar of a mug.

Beyond all that, if you still go, you personally are a mug who is utterly being taken advantage of by an absolute human virus. You literally have no dignity if you are still willing to throw money into that fat f***'s greasy hands.

:lol: no dignity :lol:

Seymour I think you're a total mug and I'm not the one you're giving £600+ a year to. Imagine what Mike Ashley, who you are funding, thinks of you.

I've never had a suitable answer to the question "If Mike Ashley doesn't care about your season ticket money (because the TV fund is so high), why has he whacked the ticket prices up and introduced the most expensive shirt in the league?"

The only plausible answer is that he knows how utterly stupid and gullible our supporters are. Absolutely desperate to hoy money at someone they claim to loathe.

"My wife's shagging her boss and I'm paying for their hotel. I just can't work out why she doesn't stop." :rolleyes:

He put the prices up because he knows he can, yes. Because he knows fans will pay it.

Having said that the ticket revenue is a drop in the ocean though when it comes to our revenue, do people think that if we just boycott every game he's going to sell the club?

What are you going for though? What are you supporting?

Please don’t say ‘the team’. We are not a competitive sporting institution under Ashley. We aim for no more than survival and are actively prevented by Ashley from having any ambition beyond that. I know what this club can be. I was there during Keegan and Sir Bobby and we are not that club any more. Due to Ashley.

Stop enabling him ffs

So because we aren't a 'competitve sporting intuition' that means stop going to games?

Basically you're saying because we're shit and haven't got a good team unlike when Keegan and Robson was here you're not going to games anymore?

Our aim is survival yes, so is half the league. You're sounding completely duluded and entitled to be honest.

You'll only turn up if we've got a good team, that's not what's supporting a club is about

Howay Seymour man. Until that last quote i've admired your bravery in defending the minority view (on here anyway) but that last sentence? As i said before there's more to it than just being shit. If we try but fail then fair enough, but there is no trying.

The "drop in the ocean" claim is utter bollocks. As if the club would just roll on as normal with an empty stadium. ffs

A permanent boycott would mean relegation, chaos and negative PR all round. It would hammer the value of the club and start a slide that Mike wouldn't be able to stop.

Beyond all that, if you still go, you personally are a mug who is utterly being taken advantage of by an absolute human virus. You literally have no dignity if you are still willing to throw money into that fat f***'s greasy hands.

:lol: no dignity :lol:

or just no correctly working cognitive functions...as evidenced

So because we aren't a 'competitve sporting intuition' that means stop going to games?

Basically you're saying because we're shit and haven't got a good team unlike when Keegan and Robson was here you're not going to games anymore?

Our aim is survival yes, so is half the league. You're sounding completely duluded and entitled to be honest.

You'll only turn up if we've got a good team, that's not what's supporting a club is about

I don't think anyone at all has a problem with us being shit. We've all seen us be shitter than this and still went to matches.

The issue is that even at our lowest ebb, the club wanted to be better. Wanted to improve. Ashley does NOT want Newcastle to be better. 17th is not his aim this season, it's his aim for every season. Even if we finish top 6 by some fluke (it's happened before), our aim is still 17th next year and players will be sold to drop us back to that level with the money trousered.

I don't care if we're shit. I do care if we have no ambition to better ourselves.

Our only reason for existence is to advertise his shit shops on TV and line his pockets.

"Mike Ashley doesn't care about £25m a year"

Imagine actually claiming that with a straight face, about the greediest tightest man in Britain.

the man who in one of his first acts as chairman made sure st. james' was as energy efficient as possible to save a few thousand quid a year

The "drop in the ocean" claim is utter bollocks. As if the club would just roll on as normal with an empty stadium. ffs

A permanent boycott would mean relegation, chaos and negative PR all round. It would hammer the value of the club and start a slide that Mike wouldn't be able to stop.

And if we get relegated we could get stuck in the championship or even worse...

I know you're going to come out with the 'I'd rather be in the championship or league 1 if it got rid off Ashley'

But if you won't go to games in the premier league, got a feeling you'll be boycotting in league 1 too regardless off ownership.

Guest chopey

There are 19 teams in the Premier league this season that will try and win games with the number one target to try and finish as high up the league as possible, to do this they have teams of people working to make their clubs a better place for fans to attend and although every team has a budget every effort will be made to make this possible.

Newcastle United are run for the benefit of Mike Ashley, for a person to pay to watch that is just ridiculous 

Please don’t say ‘the team’. We are not a competitive sporting institution under Ashley. We aim for no more than survival and are actively prevented by Ashley from having any ambition beyond that. I know what this club can be. I was there during Keegan and Sir Bobby and we are not that club any more. Due to Ashley.

Stop enabling him ffs

Basically you're saying because we're s*** and haven't got a good team unlike when Keegan and Robson was here you're not going to games anymore?

Howay Seymour man. Until that last quote i've admired your bravery in defending the minority view (on here anyway) but that last sentence? As i said before there's more to it than just being s***. If we try but fail then fair enough, but there is no trying.

I haven't said it to anyone else, but read his post man. It sounds like the reason he went to games was because we had a good team under KK and Robson, and now because we're shite and fighting relegation who won't go anymore.

I understand what you mean, we have the capabilities to be so much more under Ashley.

Under Westwood, Mckeag etc we never really had the major, major money that Ashley has

There are 19 teams in the Premier league this season that will try and win games with the number one target to try and finish as high up the league as possible, to do this they have teams of people working to make their clubs a better place for fans to attend and although every team has a budget every effort will be made to make this possible.

Newcastle United are run for the benefit of Mike Ashley, for a person to pay to watch that is just ridiculous 

And at this point, after 12 years of jumping from crisis to crisis, it is so disconcerting that people continue to put up with being treated like this. Take up knitting or pet shop to replace this. It's a game. The club is not loyal to you. If you are continuing in this cycle ad finitum of "support the team, not the regime", why go unless you really enjoy seeing a club not even try? People wear blind loyalty as a badge, and take pride in being taken for fools. As I stated before, this is akin to people going off and dying in some needless war of empire that benefits a few companies, because "they love their country"...just much less tragic.

Guest covmag

The atmosphere at the home matches was a wee bit better under Rafa, most songs sang were about Rafa, it will be shit now, the crowd will be like zombies, the football shit, the ambition shit, the owner a cunt, the ground looking manky.

But it’s a day out  :rolleyes:

Fuck off man

I know you're going to come out with the 'I'd rather be in the championship or league 1 if it got rid off Ashley'

But if you won't go to games in the premier league, got a feeling you'll be boycotting in league 1 too regardless off ownership.

Can guarantee if we got a new owner that actually showed ambition a boycott wouldn't continue, even in League 1.

Guest covmag

Can guarantee if we got a new owner that actually showed ambition a boycott wouldn't continue, even in League 1.

Yep, I’d be there  O0

The atmosphere at the home matches was a wee bit better under Rafa, most songs sang were about Rafa, it will be s*** now, the crowd will be like zombies, the football s***, the ambition s***, the owner a c***, the ground looking manky.

f*** off man

Painting the ground as we speak actually ?

Guest covmag

The atmosphere at the home matches was a wee bit better under Rafa, most songs sang were about Rafa, it will be s*** now, the crowd will be like zombies, the football s***, the ambition s***, the owner a c***, the ground looking manky.

f*** off man

Still shite ,  O0

f*** off man

Still s**** ,  O0

You'll never know man, nee fucker goes to games on here

imagine being this thick

f*** off man

Still s**** ,  O0

You'll never know man, nee f***er goes to games on here

A lot of us used to but most have seen the light. Took me longer than most but no more money for Mike Ashley's companies work team. It's the only way.

f*** off man

Still s**** ,  O0

A lot of us used to but most have seen the light. Took me longer than most but no more money for Mike Ashley's companies work team. It's the only way.

Good for you, I say. And I'll say that to everybody when they reach that conclusion. Until then they have my sympathy.

Stop enabling him ffs

Basically you're saying because we're s*** and haven't got a good team unlike when Keegan and Robson was here you're not going to games anymore?

Howay Seymour man. Until that last quote i've admired your bravery in defending the minority view (on here anyway) but that last sentence? As i said before there's more to it than just being s***. If we try but fail then fair enough, but there is no trying.

I haven't said it to anyone else, but read his post man. It sounds like the reason he went to games was because we had a good team under KK and Robson, and now because we're shite and fighting relegation who won't go anymore.

I understand what you mean, we have the capabilities to be so much more under Ashley.

Under Westwood, Mckeag etc we never really had the major, major money that Ashley has

It's not about Ashley's "major major money", it's about using the money the club generates which now sadly is Ashley's money.

f*** off man

Still s**** ,  O0

Aye. Carry on going though Seymour. Get yourself an SD flag while your at it, that way his tatty business can get an extra layer of exposure along with a full stadium.