Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

The "drop in the ocean" claim is utter bollocks. As if the club would just roll on as normal with an empty stadium. ffs

A permanent boycott would mean relegation, chaos and negative PR all round. It would hammer the value of the club and start a slide that Mike wouldn't be able to stop.

And if we get relegated we could get stuck in the championship or even worse...

I know you're going to come out with the 'I'd rather be in the championship or league 1 if it got rid off Ashley'

But if you won't go to games in the premier league, got a feeling you'll be boycotting in league 1 too regardless off ownership.

imagine being this thick

Imagine sitting in your Bet88 shirt, droning out another tepid rendition "Get out of our club" whilst watching Steve waddle about where Rafa used to stand.

Our supporters are abysmal.

The atmosphere at the home matches was a wee bit better under Rafa, most songs sang were about Rafa, it will be s*** now, the crowd will be like zombies, the football s***, the ambition s***, the owner a c***, the ground looking manky.

But it’s a day out  :rolleyes:

f*** off man

Painting the ground as we speak actually ?

Still s**** ,  O0

You'll never know man, nee f***er goes to games on here

A lot of us used to but most have seen the light. Took me longer than most but no more money for Mike Ashley's companies work team. It's the only way.

Aye. Carry on going though Seymour. Get yourself an SD flag while your at it, that way his tatty business can get an extra layer of exposure along with a full stadium.

Sorry for going to watch the football club I support :lol:

I'll be supporting the 11 players on the pitch and the manager in the dugout, like I've always done. Good ownership or bad ownership won't change that.

I'll not be supporting SD or Mike Ashley and I refuse to believe that just because you're supporting the team that means you're supporting the ownership.

It's Fun88 :lol: :lol:

Fans abysmal for going to games :lol: this is why we get called deluded

It's not like.

There is a new addition to the list of reasons but that's not it.

It 100% is though man, I defend our fans all the time but some of the things I've read today has been absolutely mental.

It's Fun88 :lol: :lol:

Fans abysmal for going to games :lol: this is why we get called deluded

Yep. Rangers mobilised themselves as soon as they got wind of Ashley. Liverpool organised a walk out just a season ago. Boca Juniors would've set your house on fire for buying a season ticket.

I'll not be supporting SD or Mike Ashley and I refuse to believe that just because you're supporting the team that means you're supporting the ownership.

giphy.gif

Apart from the money you're feeding him to be shafted constantly.

The atmosphere at the home matches was a wee bit better under Rafa, most songs sang were about Rafa, it will be s*** now, the crowd will be like zombies, the football s***, the ambition s***, the owner a c***, the ground looking manky.

f*** off man

Still s**** ,  O0

A lot of us used to but most have seen the light. Took me longer than most but no more money for Mike Ashley's companies work team. It's the only way.

Aye. Carry on going though Seymour. Get yourself an SD flag while your at it, that way his tatty business can get an extra layer of exposure along with a full stadium.

I'll be supporting the 11 players on the pitch and the manager in the dugout, like I've always done. Good ownership or bad ownership won't change that.

Do you get in for free?

f*** off man

Still s**** ,  O0

Screenshot-2.png

f*** off man

Still s**** ,  O0

Screenshot-2.png

No X-hamster tab?

f*** off man

Still s**** ,  O0

Screenshot-2.png

No X-hamster tab?

I was at least wise enough to close that one.

f*** off man

Still s**** ,  O0

Which is what Ashley wants isn't it? Blind faith. If fans keep going in the masses then there's no need for him to change anything.

If you do what you always did, you get what you always got. 

The main revenue is only TV money because we're in the Premier League. We weren't three years ago but you still couldn't wait to get down to St James' and give Mike more and more money to make sure he stays here long term.

Aye, because I'm just giving directly giving it to Ashley aren't I :lol:

Err... yes? Of course you are. Do you understand how ownership works? Every penny is his.

f*** off man

Still s**** ,  O0

Believe what you like, doesn't change the facts. You're his only guaranteed revenue stream and the reason he's still here.

f*** off man

Still s**** ,  O0

Believe what you like, doesn't change the facts. You're his only guaranteed revenue stream and the reason he's still here.

I'm the reason he's still here aye :lol:

If I genuinely thought that cancelling my season ticket would get rid off Ashley then I would

f*** off man

Still s**** ,  O0

If I genuinely thought that cancelling my season ticket would get rid off Ashley then I would

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

You're feeding the cancer that's killing the club. You can't complain if people who don't want it to wither away and die aren't happy about it. I can't stand people who aren't prepared to own what they're responsible for. If you want to go to the match, go to the match, I don't give a fuck. But don't do it and pretend you're not keeping Ashley here because he can depend on your money indefinitely, it's embarrassing.

f*** off man

Still s**** ,  O0

So are you saying that if everyone cancelled their season tickets he'd still be here?

Seymour I think you're a total mug and I'm not the one you're giving £600+ a year to. Imagine what Mike Ashley, who you are funding, thinks of you.

I've never had a suitable answer to the question "If Mike Ashley doesn't care about your season ticket money (because the TV fund is so high), why has he whacked the ticket prices up and introduced the most expensive shirt in the league?"

The only plausible answer is that he knows how utterly stupid and gullible our supporters are. Absolutely desperate to hoy money at someone they claim to loathe.

"My wife's shagging her boss and I'm paying for their hotel. I just can't work out why she doesn't stop." :rolleyes:

He put the prices up because he knows he can, yes. Because he knows fans will pay it.

Having said that the ticket revenue is a drop in the ocean though when it comes to our revenue, do people think that if we just boycott every game he's going to sell the club?

5 years? 10 years? 20 years?

Not sure how people can go that long without going to a game but there you go

What are you going for though? What are you supporting?

Please don’t say ‘the team’. We are not a competitive sporting institution under Ashley. We aim for no more than survival and are actively prevented by Ashley from having any ambition beyond that. I know what this club can be. I was there during Keegan and Sir Bobby and we are not that club any more. Due to Ashley.

Stop enabling him ffs

So because we aren't a 'competitve sporting intuition' that means stop going to games?

Basically you're saying because we're shit and haven't got a good team unlike when Keegan and Robson was here you're not going to games anymore?

Our aim is survival yes, so is half the league. You're sounding completely duluded and entitled to be honest.

You'll only turn up if we've got a good team, that's not what's supporting a club is about

Even when we were shit we still tried to compete we tried to get better than shit, under Ashley we arent even trying to compete do you think it's a horrific run of luck that weve not managed to get past round 4 of the FA cup? Fuck me man theres non league clubs with a better cup record than ours

We as a sporting organisation are dead as we dont want to compete we dont want to improve or get better. We solely exist now to advertise SD to a global audience through PL exposure

Once the club drops to league 1 or league 2 then SD wont be seen anywhere