Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Betraying his home town by taking this job under this regime. Wouldn’t blame him for wanting the job under an owner who wanted to compete and cared about the club and region but then again he’d never get the job under such a regime. He deserves any abuse he gets for taking the Ashley shilling.

Surely he must of said he wants to some players in right??????????? :D

Will probably be backed more than Rafa and allowed to buy a load of shit.

It will be like McClaren with the club buying players recommended by the scouting team that fit MA's preferences i.e. younger players

He is coming in because he has agreed to work under this remit.

Mike Ashley does not value managers, and thinks that he has relationships that can get him younger talented players good enough to keep the club up, and anyone can just supervise them.

Yep, he’s McClaren MkII. We’ll be in the bottom three come February-March.

We’ll be in the bottom three after the first game and that’ll be it

Possibly.

i can honestly imagine the dropoff from the players being truly spectacular, going from rafa to bruce...players like Schar, Lejeune and Almiron won't know what the fuck is going on

only hope he has is if they do actually throw a lot of this supposed £100m at it and get lucky with a few signings

hopefully not

I doubt Bruce would come just for the money, he's already has enough money to never work again.

I actually believe he wants the job because of his connection to the city and area, and that has partially blinded him to what exactly he's walking into.

It's a shame as I've always thought he was a nice bloke, a bang average bottom 10 Prem/top 10 Championship manager. Which is exactly what we are as a club the way were run by fat arse.

I'm not going to have a go at Bruce for taking the job, taking Ashley's coin, Rafa did. It's just why would you with the mess that's here, but as i said he's blinded by his own love for the club imo.

Mind you that love for the club should really have him tell Ashley to go fuck himself, with what the cunt is doing to our club.

Then again it might that Bruce is just another dick, doubt it though.

I doubt Bruce would come just for the money, he's already has enough money to never work again.

I actually believe he wants the job because of his connection to the city and area, and that has partially blinded him to what exactly he's walking into.

It's a shame as I've always thought he was a nice bloke, a bang average bottom 10 Prem/top 10 Championship manager. Which is exactly what we are as a club the way were run by fat arse.

I'm not going to have a go at Bruce for taking the job, taking Ashley's coin, Rafa did. It's just why would you with the mess that's here, but as i said he's blinded by his own love for the club imo.

Mind you that love for the club should really have him tell Ashley to go fuck himself, with what the cunt is doing to our club.

Bimpy, i really don’t believe Rafa knew the depths Ashley operated at. Think he genuinely saw our potential and that he could help realise that potential. Bruce will know exactly what he’s getting into.

Betraying his home town by taking this job under this regime. Wouldn’t blame him for wanting the job under an owner who wanted to compete and cared about the club and region but then again he’d never get the job under such a regime. He deserves any abuse he gets for taking the Ashley shilling.

I'm not sure I agree with that. He's putting himself in the firing line if/when it doesn't work out, but he doesn't deserve abuse for simply accepting the job, because let's be honest nobody else is going to and we do actually need a manager by next month. The abuse needs to be channeled at Ashley and his immediate team, nobody else.

Bimpy, i really don’t believe Rafa knew the depths Ashley operated at. Think he genuinely saw our potential and that he could help realise that potential. Bruce will know exactly what he’s getting into.

rafa presumably backed his own ability to succeed at the beginning, increase the value of players and set the club on an upwards trajectory based on that initial success once ashley saw the benfits of having him around

he did his bit but clearly didn't grasp that ashley isn't interested in any of that shit

I'm not sure I agree with that. He's putting himself in the firing line if/when it doesn't work out, but he doesn't deserve abuse for simply accepting the job, because let's be honest nobody else is going to and we do actually need a manager by next month.

Respect your opinion, obviously but I completely disagree with you too. Would you take it under Ashley?

rafa presumably backed his own ability to succeed at the beginning, increase the value of players and set the club on an upwards trajectory based on that initial success once ashley saw the benfits of having him around

he did his bit but clearly didn't grasp that ashley isn't interested in any of that shit

Totally agree

I'm not sure I agree with that. He's putting himself in the firing line if/when it doesn't work out, but he doesn't deserve abuse for simply accepting the job, because let's be honest nobody else is going to and we do actually need a manager by next month.

Respect your opinion, obviously but I completely disagree with you too. Would you take it under Ashley?

Would I take the opportunity to make myself filthy rich managing the football club I love? Aye, I probably would to be honest mate, I'm not going to lie :lol:

I do agree actually, as you said Rafa thought he could change the mindset of Ashley but didn't realise just how much of lunatic he is.

In regard to Bruce i just quite like him, i certainly don't want him as manager, you're correct as well that he knows what he's getting into. Like i said i think his roots or whatever you want to call it has pulled the common sense out of him.

Would I take the opportunity to make myself filthy rich managing the football club I love? Aye, I probably would to be honest mate, I'm not going to lie :lol:

Oof. Ok.

I wouldn’t. I couldn’t. Ashley is killing the club, I could not be part of that.

Oof. Ok.

I wouldn’t. I couldn’t. Ashley is killing the club, I could not be part of that.

6 million or so for a year of crap. Not bad, not bad in anyone's book.

I believe quite a few journalists are pally with Bruce from his time up here, as well as his connections to the area. By all accounts, a smashing and very open/honest bloke, so they'll be keen as owt to stay on side.

A sad indictment that it feels none of our local papers and/or journos (even Caulkin has done some fluff in the past) are really prepared to properly go against MA for a continued period of time.

Oof. Ok.

To be honest I'm being facetious but I don't see any alternatives to Bruce at the moment, literally no one other than the desperate would accept the job. Bruce is probably naive enough to think he can convert Ashley, that's the kind of bloke he is.

I wouldn`t I have morals. The same as I wouldn`t try to get rich setting up a sweat shop given an opportunity or the like. It`s probably the reason I am still a poor self employed business man and not a rich one.

I do agree actually, as you said Rafa thought he could change the mindset of Ashley but didn't realise just how much of lunatic he is.

In regard to Bruce i just quite like him, i certainly don't want him as manager, you're correct as well that he knows what he's getting into. Like i said i think his roots or whatever you want to call it has pulled the common sense out of him.

:thup: I had nothing against Bruce as a person. Just think anyone that cares about the club or the region would not work under Ashley when he’s killing the club. You know what you’re getting in to and that is simply just to exist to advertise Sports Direct. Literally nothing else.

Oof. Ok.

6 million or so for a year of crap. Not bad, not bad in anyone's book.

If you love money and not the club, yeah.

I wouldn`t I have morals. The same as I wouldn`t try to get rich setting up a sweat shop given an opportunity or the like. It`s probably the reason I am still a poor self employed business man and not a rich one.

Yes, but you’re a beautiful human. That’s worth a lot more.

:thup: I had nothing against Bruce as a person. Just think anyone that cares about the club or the region would not work under Ashley when he’s killing the club. You know what you’re getting in to and that is simply just to exist to advertise Sports Direct. Literally nothing else.

Aye can't disagree with that  O0

Steve Bruce at the wheel,

Tell me how shite does it feel,

We've got Saivet, Joselu and Jack,

Mike Ashley a twat born and bred,

The Shittest of English football,

We've won fuck all,

Du, du, du du, du, du, du du du

Aye can't disagree with that  O0

:thup: