Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Fat Sam ffs. :lol:

Ashley being quite inventive in his methods to piss on the remaining fans. Maybe sign Catts and Colback as co-player-manager with Michael Owen as Director of Football.

I doubt Bruce would come just for the money, he's already has enough money to never work again.

I actually believe he wants the job because of his connection to the city and area, and that has partially blinded him to what exactly he's walking into.

It's a shame as I've always thought he was a nice bloke, a bang average bottom 10 Prem/top 10 Championship manager. Which is exactly what we are as a club the way were run by fat arse.

I'm not going to have a go at Bruce for taking the job, taking Ashley's coin, Rafa did. It's just why would you with the mess that's here, but as i said he's blinded by his own love for the club imo.

Mind you that love for the club should really have him tell Ashley to go fuck himself, with what the cunt is doing to our club.

Then again it might that Bruce is just another dick, doubt it though.

Yeah, that all sounds about right. He understands, like Rafa, what the potential is. One trouble is that he used to be a bottom 10 Prem/Top 10 Championship manager, but with his aging and the influx of good coaches from abroad and young British coaches I'd say he's more of a bottom 15 Championship manager now.

Steve Bruce at the wheel,

Tell me how s**** does it feel,

We've got Saivet, Joselu and Jack,

Mike Ashley a t*** born and bred,

The Shittest of English football,

We've won f*** all,

Du, du, du du, du, du, du du du

:lol: :lol:

Bruce is already a multi millionaire. He's only taking this job due to greed and a delusional belief in his own managing abilities. He deserves all the shit he's going to get. He's walking into this job with his eyes open. If he does a job good enough to keep NUFC in the Premiership all that does is ensure Mike Ashley profits and therefore makes him less likely to sell NUFC.

It's like thanking someone for keeping you alive just so someone else can carry on torturing you without you dying on them.

I doubt Bruce would come just for the money, he's already has enough money to never work again.

I actually believe he wants the job because of his connection to the city and area, and that has partially blinded him to what exactly he's walking into.

It's a shame as I've always thought he was a nice bloke, a bang average bottom 10 Prem/top 10 Championship manager. Which is exactly what we are as a club the way were run by fat arse.

I'm not going to have a go at Bruce for taking the job, taking Ashley's coin, Rafa did. It's just why would you with the mess that's here, but as i said he's blinded by his own love for the club imo.

Mind you that love for the club should really have him tell Ashley to go fuck himself, with what the cunt is doing to our club.

Then again it might that Bruce is just another dick, doubt it though.

Yeah, that all sounds about right. He understands, like Rafa, what the potential is. One trouble is that he used to be a bottom 10 Prem/Top 10 Championship manager, but with his aging and the influx of good coaches from abroad and young British coaches I'd say he's more of a bottom 15 Championship manager now.

You might well be right about that mate, as i think we're going see in the next few months.

I have no words, I suspected it may have been Sam after what I was told last night, woke up to news that he’d turned it down then had to listen to him on Talk Sport driving to work.

I hated Sam when he was here, was convinced he’d take us down, but Steve Bruce man, I’m not even convinced he supported us as a kid, seems he’s only ever been a Geordie when it suited. SJP ain’t going to be a nice place, relegation here we come.

Bruce is already a multi millionaire. He's only taking this job due to greed and a delusional belief in his own managing abilities. He deserves all the shit he's going to get. He's walking into this job with his eyes open. If he does a job good enough to keep NUFC in the Premiership all that does is ensure Mike Ashley profits and therefore makes him less likely to sell NUFC.

It's like thanking someone for keeping you alive just so someone else can carry on torturing you without you dying on them.

He's not greedy or delusional, just a bog standard championship manager who is being offered the job of a lifetime. Why wouldn't he take it? Does anyone really think he's waiting around for Man U to come calling?

Of course he'll eat Ashley's shit, he's used to eating owner poop at lower levels than this.

Not that it would have mattered in the whole scheme of things, but a young British manager with some vision and promise, or similar from Europe, at least would've been bearable. Steve fucking Bruce. Can't make it up.

This is like sourpuss for me, but this time I have no emotion at all. I just want it to be funny. I want all the shit fringe players to become first teamers.

Captain jamaal is gonna come out giving his full support soon btw, that’ll be fun.

I always thought that to be a good manager you needed to be a good manager not a nice bloke with a geordie accent.  I actually despise Bruce more than Pardew and Joe Kinnear rolled into one. Apart from the money, and I doubt he'll be on top whack to come here, where is the incentive. He is a serial failure, and now an Ashley arse hole licker and the majority of our fans hate him.  Does he really believe that he is going to be the knight in shining armour coming to the rescue of our club and winning the support of the fans 

I always thought that to be a good manager you needed to be a good manager not a nice bloke with a geordie accent.  I actually despise Bruce more than Pardew and Joe Kinnear rolled into one. Apart from the money, and I doubt he'll be on top whack to come here, where is the incentive. He is a serial failure, and now an Ashley arse hole licker and the majority of our fans hate him.  Does he really believe that he is going to be the knight in shining armour coming to the rescue of our club and winning the support of the fans 

Do you seriously think the fans will give him grief from the first day of the season? They couldn't bring themselves to protest against Pardew ffs, half of them at St James will be willing him on to succeed.

Wor fucking Bruce.

He's not greedy or delusional, just a bog standard championship manager who is being offered the job of a lifetime. Why wouldn't he take it? Does anyone really think he's waiting around for Man U to come calling?

Of course he'll eat Ashley's shit, he's used to eating owner poop at lower levels than this.

Why's he not greedy? He's already rich so doesn't need the money. Like when all these managers get sacked and idiots feel sorry for them e.g. Pardew crying but no one forced him to stay in the job. He could have walked at any time. They all hang on to get their pay out.

Betraying his home town by taking this job under this regime. Wouldn’t blame him for wanting the job under an owner who wanted to compete and cared about the club and region but then again he’d never get the job under such a regime. He deserves any abuse he gets for taking the Ashley shilling.

I'm not sure I agree with that. He's putting himself in the firing line if/when it doesn't work out, but he doesn't deserve abuse for simply accepting the job, because let's be honest nobody else is going to and we do actually need a manager by next month.

Respect your opinion, obviously but I completely disagree with you too. Would you take it under Ashley?

Would I take the opportunity to make myself filthy rich managing the football club I love? Aye, I probably would to be honest mate, I'm not going to lie :lol:

Nah, that’s a shocker of a post. No way.

Why's he not greedy? He's already rich so doesn't need the money. Like when all these managers get sacked and idiots feel sorry for them e.g. Pardew crying but no one forced him to stay in the job. He could have walked at any time. They all hang on to get their pay out.

If he's got enough money already, why would he leave Sheffield? It's a step up and a chance to manage a big club which he'll never get again.

Why wouldn't a championship manager take it, especially one who's on the way down?

Guest firetotheworks

From Rafa Benitez to Steve Bruce. It's fucking hilarious when you step back from it. :lol:

Can you think of a worse change in manager than that? Even Moyes was seen as having potential when he took over from Fergie.

If he's got enough money already, why would he leave Sheffield? It's a step up and a chance to manage a big club which he'll never get again.

Why wouldn't a championship manager take it, especially one who's on the way down?

He should have enough money to live on comfortably for the rest of his life (after multiple decades in football). If he wants to get a few million more by taking the NUFC job then fine but he shouldn't complain if he's hated for it.