Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Guest The Little Waster

At least when the phrase " You fat bastard get out of our club " gets an airing it'll be kind of a two for one deal

He wont be popular with matchgoers at all like.

He will, he plays 4-42

Hull mates both said get ready for 3-5-2.

Religiously played 4 at the back at Villa. If he's got any sense he'll keep it the same as previous for as long as possible before the coaching starts to wear off.

Surely all those tweeting these last couple of days have missed a trick not copying in his son Alex :lol:

His son is a right arsey twat - posting piss taking stuff whenever we lost after his dad got sacked.

Went strangely quiet when we then won ten games in a row.

Bruceball. It's fucking grim.

Guarantee you the first thing he'll do is try to sign James Chester.

He will, he plays 4-42

Hull mates both said get ready for 3-5-2.

Religiously played 4 at the back at Villa. If he's got any sense he'll keep it the same as previous for as long as possible before the coaching starts to wear off.

Agree.

Be nice to go back to absolutely loathing the manager after a few years off.

I don’t loathe him (yet), I just think he’s an awful manager who should be nowhere near our club.

Are you kidding? I've loathed him since he was in his "prime," this dude is not fit to be in the NUFC dugout, or in the dugout of any team in the top flight. Turgid football, no tactics, a PFM for the ages.

I loathe him even more now after learning even Fat Sam was smart enough to suss out the situation at the toon, to walk into this situation willingly shows you have no professional pride, no care for the fans or the club. You just want a quick paycheck.

He's actively destroying the club, city and region he's from and professes to love. He's already worse than Pardew in my eyes, at least Pardew knew what he was and was only after the money and fame. Bruce is fucking poison just like the rest of them only arguable worse because he's shitting in his front garden.

Honestly the only thing making me sad about this appointment is it probably means the takeover is fucked. Other than that I couldn’t give a shit. I’ll probably get pangs of sadness at times during the season when Newcastle United are bottom of a league table but other than that I just don’t care anymore,

I maintain I’d never tell a fan wether they should go or not but I pity the fans that can’t give it up. It’s a hard hard thing to do but for me this summer has made it easy

To early to start a SteveBruceOut campaign?

Pointless and deflects from the problem. Concenrate all efforts on Ashley.

This is somehow even worse than I imagined, comical :lol:

Was happier (that is to say less irate, less depressed and less wishing death on the club) with Redfearn-Dawson.

Guest firetotheworks

To early to start a SteveBruceOut campaign?

i.e. exactly where Ashley wants you to direct your vitriol. No chance.

Guest The Little Waster

Bruce is greedy as fuck for  taking this job under these restrictions.  :lol:

Small correction 😎

Agree - people might give him a little bit of a chance, but he won't get patience. It'll be toxic for him.

😂😂😂😂😂 Steve Bruce. My absolute fucking sides, man. We are an active disaster. An avalanche that falls long enough to be a mudslide that flushes itself down a sinkhole. Fuck me. :lol: Knocked back by Sam and we're poaching, POACHING Steve Bruce. Holy dogshit.

:lol: This fucking farce of a club, this joke of a league.

😂😂 Poaching