Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Guest reefatoon

He'll try and bring in some former popular player as a coach to try and get on the right side of the match going mongs. Will work a charm too.

:lol: officially done with the club. Quite happy with it. 20+ years of support from afar, been an emotional roller coaster but it seems to finally be over.

I can't see how anyone can remain a fan of the club.

:lol: Why do people say this?

Ffs I know we shouldn't slag off the match-going support but every reason presented as one for attending is either misguided or put forward out of sheer defensiveness. It's selfish and ignorant as fuck. I fucking hate them.

Why should the rest of us put up with this shit because some people can’t bear being near their partners on a Saturday?

Crowd will turn on Almiron before the local lad dun gud.

Christ I'd forgot about him in amongst this sea of shit.

Poor little fucker, hope he gets a move in January at the latest.

Guest reefatoon

Might get a bit more hot Colback action.

Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if his first action was to give him a new contract. 5 more years of Jack.

Any real geordie with the best interests of the club or the area at heart would not go near the manager position under this regime. It’s enabling mediocrity and killing the club. That quite simply is the end of all argument for me. There is literally no other point of view that isn’t trolling.

Guest firetotheworks

Have to say that I'm surprised by the reaction. Exactly who did people think the club would go for after letting Rafa Benitez leave? :lol: I feel like that needs to be emphasised - Exactly who did people think the club would go for after LETTING RAFA BENITEZ LEAVE?

Have to say that I'm surprised by the reaction. Exactly who did people think the club would go for after letting Rafa Benitez leave? :lol: I feel like that needs to be emphasised - Exactly who did people think the club would go for after LETTING RAFA BENITEZ LEAVE?

Nobody, and then a take over. I know it was a far hope, but this just seals it all.

This is painful. There will still be some that will call us deluded for thinking Bruce isn't good enough for us.

Can't wait for the outpouring of sympathy he will get from pundits due to the shit storm he is walking into, completely ignoring the fact he knows exactly what he is getting into.

No matter what happens next season he gets no sympathy from me. I don't buy don't direct the anger at him as he knows exactly what the club is like, he's making his bed let him lay in it. :(

Anybody who continues going to the games after this appointment deserve everything they fucking get.

I shall proudly take the moral high ground after every humiliating defeat that they continue to go to.

Surprised at what reaction? People laughing at it?

I've said this before - look at the calibre of manager that Ashley/Charnley have actually approached in the past - Kinnear, Carver, McLaren, Shearer (he's excused from all of this), Pardew

We only got Rafa because he approached the club.

They're just doing what they've always done.

:lol: Why do people say this?

Ffs I know we shouldn't slag off the match-going support but every reason presented as one for attending is either misguided or put forward out of sheer defensiveness. It's selfish and ignorant as fuck. I fucking hate them.

It's just selfish behaviour. They don't want to lose their day on the piss in Newcastle so make excuses for going even though they know it's wrong.

Stop the fucking support the club not the regime bullshit. We should all celebrate every lose from now on. Let the club burn and die as long as it’s under the fat cunt. Don’t waste any more fucking time man. Staying in EPL would only prolong his reign.

all that said and done, the line should finally be drawn when the turncoat puts pen to paper. All previous disagreements between fans about managers/takeovers/boycotts etc should be laid to rest, the time is now.

From the moment that pen is put to paper that's the dividing line.