Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Guest reefatoon

Going after Steve Bruce is just plain wrong. Go after Mike f***ing Ashley and only him until he's gone.

Go after them all.

Go after the players, the kitman, the reseptionist, the tea lady etc as well then? I reckon there's a lot of decent people employed by the club, but they are not the problem - their boss is and only him.

What a melt

Cracking reply.

Well you know for a fact I wasn’t banging on about a tea lady. It’s the kind of response your thick as mince comment deserved. Was also not the slightest bit funny or entertaining.

Guest Yerdas El Savon

Going after Steve Bruce is just plain wrong. Go after Mike f***ing Ashley and only him until he's gone.

Go after them all.

Go after the players, the kitman, the reseptionist, the tea lady etc as well then? I reckon there's a lot of decent people employed by the club, but they are not the problem - their boss is and only him.

What a melt

Cracking reply.

Well you know for a fact I wasn’t banging on about a tea lady. It’s the kind of response your thick as mince comment deserved. Was also not the slightest bit funny or entertaining.

It wasn't meant to be funny nor entertaining. Who did you mean then?

I think the announcement this morning has totally desensitized me to the situation. There is a sense of just being gutted this is what the club has came to, but realistically I don't think I can hate Bruce despite the way it has been handled by the club. He is just a pawn in the depressing situation that is Newcastle United.

It's actually textbook for the club and a throw back to 2015. I'd not be surprised to see them announce a new revolutionary football board that has Bruce, Moncur, Charnley and Moncur on it, maybe even Kinnear and Wise for that football 'knowledge'. Money will be spent, but I doubt the manager will be able influence too much who is brought in with the red, purple and blue player model sure to be put into place. The next Wayne Rooney will be signed before Shola looks to get some great loan contacts so they can spend a season at Blackpool or Crewe without getting game time again as they're simply not good enough for League 1.

It's a frustrating situation, fair play to anyone that can stomach it as today leaves me a bit despondent with the whole club.

Guest reefatoon

Go after them all.

What a melt

Cracking reply.

It wasn't meant to be funny nor entertaining. Who did you mean then?

Ashley, Charnley, Bishop, spider fringe, anyone else willing to go along with this utter s****, which includes Bruce, the Doylems filling Ashley’s pockets still. Tea lady seems a lovely lady, so we will leave her for now..... f***ing hell you wallop, keep up man.

Guest reefatoon

Think Yerdas has already fallen for the local lad spin. Wants to give him a chance. These numpties absolutely swallow up that kind of shite and sky know it.

Guest Yerdas El Savon

Think Yerdas has already fallen for the local lad spin. Wants to give him a chance. These numpties absolutely swallow up that kind of s**** and sky know it.

Aye, that's what I said, daftie. Bruce should never ever be the manager of this club, but he is not the problem here.

Guest reefatoon

Think Yerdas has already fallen for the local lad spin. Wants to give him a chance. These numpties absolutely swallow up that kind of s**** and sky know it.

Aye, that's what I said, daftie. Bruce should never ever be the manager of this club, but he is not the problem here.

You sound like a massive Bruce sympathiser, probably happy Colback is back home and Shola too. True fan you.

His local knowledge will surely help? It might just be the way the media usually report using a persons demographic information to make things relevant, but unless he is directing fans to the local pubs or how to get to the Castle Keep then it's irrelevant.

If he had local knowledge he wouldn't have taken the job and his friends/family would surely have advised him against coming in to this toxic situation. They've made a play about being a local lad, used links to Wallsend Boys on local news and explained how he will know how to deal with the public. I don't know if the club think this will blow over, maybe it will as previous attempts have rarely materialised into a concerted effort to oust Mike Ashley, but hopefully this time it is different.

Guest Yerdas El Savon

You sound like a massive Bruce sympathiser, probably happy Colback is back home and Shola too. True fan you.

Jesus. And you're calling me a melt? :lol:

Guest chopey

If Bruce was a local lad that knew the score, as soon as they asked him to be manager he should have said "I would love to manage my home town club but I can't go near it with that bloke in charge, he has systematically destroyed the club over the past 12 years and I have a contract at Sheff Wed who have been magnificent with me" #

Snake.