Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

What’s the difference between Rafa and Bruce working for Ashley? It’s not like things were any different before Rafa came in.

Rafa wasn't coming in to be a whipping boy.  He came in to try to change things and though he could, and he tried till the end.

As if that needed explaining.

Guest Yerdas El Savon

What’s the difference between Rafa and Bruce working for Ashley? It’s not like things were any different before Rafa came in.

Are you really this thick?

Maybe I am, but what about giving a proper response instead of personal abuse?

Organisation, respect from all parties, galvanisation, integrity, proven quality and giving hope = Rafa.

Bloke in a tracksuit who's won fuck all and who likes cunts such as Colback = Bruce.

That's not personal abuse, he asked you a perfectly reasonable question ffs.

Guest Yerdas El Savon

Organisation, respect from all parties, galvanisation, integrity, proven quality and giving hope = Rafa.

Bloke in a tracksuit who's won f*** all and who likes c***s such as Colback = Bruce.

Fair point.

TBH there's no real difference in terms of the bigger picture. Rafa allowed us to pretend we're a football club for a while. And he gave us dignity.

It's not really a fundamental difference because Ashley is the problem, but you take what you can get when you've had it as shit as we have.

”His record speaks for itself”, I’ve read it several times now. As it sure as hell can’t be his managerial record they’re referring to, has he released an album? The Sweeper Sessions?

That's what annoys me most about the journalists who are commenting, most of them are talking about what a great bloke he is, too good for this regime, etc. This is especially true of the local journalists, including Caulkin.

Fine, he's a decent guy, I will buy it. Now how about giving some background as to why he qualifies for the job on a professional level? Like...what he's actually paid for.

was just on Facebook and this post appeared on my timeline.... the majority of comments would make you cry.  Everyone has the right to their own opinion but some folk are just fucking stupid. 

If you were conspiracy minded you'd be forgiven for thinking Bishop had a wee squad of internet trolls just coming out with 'oh, just get behind, oh go on, he's a nice guy really and he's local, he'll want to do well'.......

Starting to wonder if the world of NO is just for old, bitter bastards.  The number of season tickets being binned would suggest we're not in our own bubble and the feelings on here are a fair representation of the wider fanbase whether they're "online" or not.

”His record speaks for itself”, I’ve read it several times now. As it sure as hell can’t be his managerial record they’re referring to, has he released an album? The Sweeper Sessions?

That's what annoys me most about the journalists who are commenting, most of them are talking about what a great bloke he is, too good for this regime, etc. This is especially true of the local journalists, including Caulkin.

Fine, he's a decent guy, I will buy it. Now how about giving some background as to why he qualifies for the job on a professional level? Like...what he's actually paid for.

Theyre all terrified of being blocked by the club - these people aren't decent journalists just as Bruce will NEVER be a decent manager.

In fact the word decent doesn't belong in any capacity to this club or its hangers on ... the yes press the yes manager and the yes fans not one bit of decency to be found amongst them...spinless witless and senseless the 3 Newcastle monkeys

was just on Facebook and this post appeared on my timeline.... the majority of comments would make you cry.  Everyone has the right to their own opinion but some folk are just fucking stupid. 

If you were conspiracy minded you'd be forgiven for thinking Bishop had a wee squad of internet trolls just coming out with 'oh, just get behind, oh go on, he's a nice guy really and he's local, he'll want to do well'.......

Starting to wonder if the world of NO is just for old, bitter bastards.  The number of season tickets being binned would suggest we're not in our own bubble and the feelings on here are a fair representation of the wider fanbase whether they're "online" or not.

There will be a good portion of the fans who will share the disgust of NO members, but there will also be plenty who will back Wor Bruce for being local and being a good lad. That is how you will still get 45,000 minimum still turning up at the ground come the start of the season. Ashley paid the compensation for no other reason.

It's beyond nauseating! Get behind the club?!  Fuck off man!! If that's not Bishop with a bot farm somewhere then these individuals are thicker than a whale omelette.  I mean, we had a much better response to the campaign against McKeag who was a bit of a cunt, but at least the money made from the sale of Beardsley and Gascoigne was largely reinvested, albeit some of which was in bricks and mortar.  This guy doesn't give a flying fuck, is directly and indirectly taking millions, and laughing his tiny cock off in the process.