Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Is this weirder than the Kinnear days? Hoy a poll up.

I think the fact that it all comes after deliberately getting rid of a world class manager means it is.

I reckon so. That didn't have the hindsight of everything else for them to potentially learn from and a much stronger squad to think we could stay up. This is Ashley basically blowing his and the club's face off  (PL survival, a competent manager, making any money) because doing that includes spiting its nose (the remaining fans that give a shit)

completely agree, the kinnear/shearer/hughton period we were all putting it down to incompetence, innocent bad decisions etc. but this is just self-immolation

I think the fact that it all comes after deliberately getting rid of a world class manager means it is.

I reckon so. That didn't have the hindsight of everything else for them to potentially learn from and a much stronger squad to think we could stay up. This is Ashley basically blowing his and the club's face off  (PL survival, a competent manager, making any money) because doing that includes spiting its nose (the remaining fans that give a shit)

Totally agree.

There was a very small argument for pig headedness/ignorance with Kinnear etc but after having been so close to nailing it (just give Rafa, Bruce's budget FFS!) he's completely and utterly fucked it. Again.

This is all because he needs to be the one in power. He needs to be a sole voice, a dictator.

Utter utter cunt of a man.

completely agree, the kinnear/shearer/hughton period we were all putting it down to incompetence, innocent bad decisions etc. but this is just self-immolation

Can’t say I agree like. After the Keegan safa when Kinnear got appointed I was genuinely shocked. Heck, I didn’t even know who Joe Kinnear was. So much shit has gone on since I have to say something like today’s news hardly registers anymore. I have long since given up any hope for this club under Ashley, and I actually applaud such catastrophic decisions now rather than wondering about why they get made. Let’s see how bad it can get before the fans that flock to St James’ no matter what finally have enough and stop supporting Ashley ruining this club they claim to love.

Bruce is coming off as a right cunt here. He also needs his enormous head examined walking away from a safe job with the backing of the support into a fire pit where he is already hated. Now possible legal ramifications and widespread knowledge that he is not to be trusted.

Tailor made for the club.

He's going to suprise us all and guide this squad, without Perez and Rondon to a 10th placed finish.

Probably pushing for Europe knowing his calibre and the squad which we can expect to be strengthened to the measure of at least £100m

I don't know how I would feel if I was the players if you know you're going to be coached by this kebab-loving piece of shit after being coached by a world class manager previously.

Evidently, the players have downed the tools even before meeting their new coach. Good on ya lads!

Now am going to love seeing Richard Keys and his fellow baboon friends in the media defend Brucey and the constant defeats and shit show performance by his team

I look forward to the dull hoof ball and basic football tactics from Bruce's one dimensional football hand book.  :lol:

One style of place that never changes and stays in place regardless if you are being lashed 4 - 0 or winning 1-0.  :lol:

Jesus fucking christ man...that Bailey tweet.

They definitely just do it for the attention.

Imagine our situation was flipped to Liverpool?  Imagine the uproar from the media?

Liverpool are footballing royalty in media circles. We are the type of club who should be doffing our cap to them. I suppose Mike would be the overseer using a big whip to keep the natives from revolting.