Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Can hear it all now, 'Pardew knows the club, he did a great job here and we were disappointed  when he left.  I know he says he has unfinished business here and it'll be great to have a man of his experience back at the helm'

Can hear it all now, 'Pardew knows the club, he did a great job here and we were disappointed  when he left.  I know he says he has unfinished business here and it'll be great to have a man of his experience back at the helm'

The dream appointment for me. Would SURELY be the final nail that hammers home the point to more of our sooopa fans.

The dream appointment for me. Would SURELY be the final nail that hammers home the point to more of our sooopa fans.

:lol:

No chance. Be 50k first game easily

They won't sack him no matter the outcome, they were never going to sack Pardew. He just needs to keep his head down, agree to everything and he'll be ok. Results don't matter to those cunts above

Yup, cannot see a scenario where Bruce isn’t the manager as we prepare for the 2020/21 Championship

Ppl still missing the point. We need to be 100% behind him and singing his name, every game. So the spineless thumbtwat won't sack him as he takes us all the way down to League 1. Then... we've got a chance at Ashley selling.

f*** off Steve, fat ugly manc mackem beaver.

Grotesque snake mackem fake Geordie  shithead

The pair of you really make me want to get behind Bruce and Ashley. It's quite unbelievable.

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/newcastle-united-transfer-saintmaximin-joelinton-16767847

"Club scouts had already put together extensive reports on Joelinton earlier this year and, coincidentally, a member of Steve Bruce's staff had previously watched the Brazilian in action for Hoffenheim against Man City."

Steve Bruce signing that imo.

Guest reefatoon

It’s match day and Kaka is back for more post match wumming. Looking forward to seeing what he has up his sleeve today since the chirpy optimism trolling doesn’t work anymore.