Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Looks like he's washed his face with a tin of red paint on Soccer Saturday.

Looks hugely rattled too. He’s managed to combine the smarm and cliches of Pardew with the obvious lack of intelligence of Carver, the stereotypical thick Geordie w*****. He’s a f***ing shambles of a man and I’ve got absolutely zero sympathy for him too. Hope he f***ing bursts soon.

He doesn't have the smarm of Pardew. He is a scruffy unkempt disgrace though. He looks like the sort of bloke who provokes a warning message to be sent out when he goes into Morrison's because the lasses know he's going to piss in the beans aisle again.

"Wuh got wuh backsides kicked"

Charnley won't sack him so let us pray the fat disgusting talentless waste of oxygen has a heart attack before Christmas. An old hat, obese, talentless cunt managing our team won't end well.

And then Ashley would just hire another shite manager and the process starts again. I don't hate Bruce, but I utterly despise Mike Ashley. He is the problem.

I actually hate the British football journalists more than I hate Bruce. Telling us Bruce was a safe pair of hands, a good manager, all that shit. They are paid to be absolutely shit at their job. How the fuck has this goon been getting jobs in football for 20 years?

Loving life under this bloke to be honest. No way would we have conceded three goals of we were under Rafa's management and coaching today so if we even escaped with a point, it would have covered up all the cracks in the team and the club.

Bruce can't do a shit and we already look so stupidly different to how we were under Rafa. Hope his supporters are loving this and back him up further. And also the players who probably hated playing under Rafa and thought this fat piece of shit will be a pleasure playing under.

By the way, what does Richard hairy hands Keys saying about Bruce and us now? Happy?

Yep, the answer to the ‘why are we s***?’ question lies quite literally within you Steve.

Rafa would have been assessing the problems first thing tomorrow morning. This fucker will wait until Monday after lunch to even find the dvd player in the store room to rewatch the match.

"Maybe we got caught up in Norwich's first home game"

Absolutely vintage Pardew-esque excuse that

Anything but Bruce is the excuse. Looking forward to seeing who/what is at fault each week.

What does that even mean? :lol:

‘Caught up in their first game’.  What a cunt.

Loving life under this bloke to be honest. No way would we have conceded three goals of we were under Rafa's management and coaching today so if we even escaped with a point, it would have covered up all the cracks in the team and the club.

Bruce can't do a shit and we already look so stupidly different to how we were under Rafa. Hope his supporters are loving this and back him up further. And also the players who probably hated playing under Rafa and thought this fat piece of shit will be a pleasure playing under.

By the way, what does Richard hairy hands Keys saying about Bruce and us now? Happy?

What does that even mean? :lol:

‘Caught up in their first game’.  What a c***.

Norwich's first home game: The fixture they all want to avoid.

Newcastle goalscorer Jonjo Shelvey: "We didn't start the best. The gaffer spoke about us upping the intensity, at half-time. We showed that early on after the break but then they got the second goal and they took the sting out.

"Steve Bruce said afterwards that there wasn't a lot to say. We weren't up to our usual standards. We'll review the game on Monday and look to put things right.

"We missed the firepower of Allan Saint-Maximin. The longer the season goes on the new players will be able to embed themselves into the squad.

"Our objective is to stay up. The Premier League is getting harder and harder every season."

Newcastle manager Steve Bruce speaking to BBC's Match of the Day: "It was a very difficult afternoon. I knew it was going to be difficult. Norwich had their tails up with it being their first Premier League game at home.

"The whole display with and without the ball was not the level required.

"We had two big chances in the first half. If you can take one of those when you're not playing at your best... if one goes in it's a different scenario.

On taking the Newcastle job: "I never expected this job to be easy. I only walked in four weeks ago. I'll roll up my sleeves because there's plenty of work to be done."

Newcastle goalscorer Jonjo Shelvey: "We didn't start the best. The gaffer spoke about us upping the intensity, at half-time. We showed that early on after the break but then they got the second goal and they took the sting out.

"Steve Bruce said afterwards that there wasn't a lot to say. We weren't up to our usual standards. We'll review the game on Monday and look to put things right.

"We missed the firepower of Allan Saint-Maximin. The longer the season goes on the new players will be able to embed themselves into the squad.

"Our objective is to stay up. The Premier League is getting harder and harder every season."

These lot are better of not speaking at this point.

"It's getting too hard". Really?! :lol: