Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Still convinced getting relegated is all part of Ashley's cover story for filtering cash out the club and dodging bad publicity for a while.

Step 1: Hire a goon to ensure relegation

Step 2: Let the club appear to spend a decent chunk of it's own cash and give an interview pretending to give a shit (offset by sales made earlier but the media and rest of the country will forget that)

Step 3: Get relegated

Step 4: Put more of the clubs own money back in as a 'loan' to look like a saint who bailed the club out and ensure we bounce straight back

Step 5: Sit back and filter out as much cash as possible in the way of loan repayments (in case anyone checks the accounts) while the club fumbles about in mid table for a few years, before the fan unrest and media focus intensifies and then start the cycle again.

Explains Kinnear, McClaren and Bruce.

Guest The Little Waster

" You have to remember , most of these players were bought by Rafa not me "

Expect this excuse approx january

Guest The Little Waster

Conspiracy theory time : What if Bruce took the job and actually is doing his level best to take us down ? We get relegated he gets a payoff ? Its a win win unless youre a supafan

"I’ve been in the game a long time and have been beaten badly lots. I hope my record stands up with teams I’ve managed in the Premier League, smaller clubs than this. I’ve always managed to do OK. I hope I can do the same here." [/Quote]

Big ambitions of doing okay from Brooce

Reckon we'll pick up a fluky 1-0 win from somewhere sooner or later, likely from a Carroll late-substitute header. Cue rapturous glee and smiles from Bruce, talk of the tide turning, a bit of momentum at last etc.

Then it'll be reported on the tuesday that Big Andeh got injured putting his boots on and is out for the rest of the season. Normal service resumes.

Still convinced getting relegated is all part of Ashley's cover story for filtering cash out the club and dodging bad publicity for a while.

Step 2: Let the club appear to spend a decent chunk of it's own cash and give an interview pretending to give a shit (offset by sales made earlier but the media and rest of the country will forget that)

Step 4: Put more of the clubs own money back in as a 'loan' to look like a saint who bailed the club out and ensure we bounce straight back

Step 5: Sit back and filter out as much cash as possible in the way of loan repayments (in case anyone checks the accounts) while the club fumbles about in mid table for a few years, before the fan unrest and media focus intensifies and then start the cycle again.

i'd love to hear what our resident accountants think of this, the lads who go over the books in detail

i'd also like to hear how it makes him more money than simply hiring a competent manager, spending a decent fraction of the TV money, and trying to increase the clubs commercial revenue properly

Reckon we'll pick up a fluky 1-0 win from somewhere sooner or later, likely from a Carroll late-substitute header. Cue rapturous glee and smiles from Bruce, talk of the tide turning, a bit of momentum at last etc.

Then it'll be reported on the tuesday that Big Andeh got injured putting his boots on and is out for the rest of the season. Normal service resumes.

it's gonna have to be watford or brighton (bournemouth possibly but that's game 12 :lol:), we'll get absolutely fucking dicked in every other game unless we get lucky and one of them has a total off day or we remember to play how rafa taught us and ignore bruce or summit

Guest chopey

Hopefully it's true that dubravka and Schar have wrapped their tits in then we can look forward to some good bummings

What

I really like Chris Hughton.  He's not a top manager but he is all class.  I'd have him back but not under Fat Mike.  Wouldn't wish that on him again.

Back when Hughton was binned, I heard from a reputable acquaintance that Chris is a full on Communist. Apparently he collects Che Guevara stuff and wears a shapka when it's dead cold. According to my source, Hught had been making his mouth go behind the scenes and was calling for a worker's revolution amongst the players and the lasses at the Donnay shop. In many ways the best black manager in the world was the ideal man for fat Ash, as he could make a loaf of bread last a fortnight, and could make Kevin Nolan look like a Premier League player. Ultimately though, a class of ideologies meant that Commrade Chris had to go.

Did Midhat tell you this?

I'm not Odin. Perhaps the mods can confirm that we usea different IP.

Doesn't immediately appear to match Odin's tbf, although I'm curious as to why your IP matches with Vivienne Darkbloom's IP?

https://www.newcastle-online.org/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=13111

Hopefully it's true that dubravka and Schar have wrapped their tits in then we can look forward to some good bummings

What

Dubravka and Schar have packed in by the looks of it and are pissed off with Bruce, rightly so. Hopefully they continue not to give a fuck and we can ship 4 or 5 most weeks

What

Dubravka and Schar have packed in by the looks of it and are pissed off with Bruce, rightly so. Hopefully they continue not to give a fuck and we can ship 4 or 5 most weeks

did you read that in here and take it as news? :lol:

I also agree with the earlier point about him being another human shield, for Ashley.

Thats absolutely all he is...and he f*cking revels in it, on account of him being an unemployable f*ckwit anywhere else in this league.

Useless f*cking c*nt. Just get sacked already.

What

Dubravka and Schar have packed in by the looks of it and are p*ssed off with Bruce, rightly so. Hopefully they continue not to give a f*** and we can ship 4 or 5 most weeks

did you read that in here and take it as news? :lol:

Yes and I also seen the evidence last week on the goal highlights

i'd love to hear what our resident accountants think of this, the lads who go over the books in detail

i'd also like to hear how it makes him more money than simply hiring a competent manager, spending a decent fraction of the TV money, and trying to increase the clubs commercial revenue properly

Well step 4 isnt physically possible - how do you lend yourself money?

Relegation won't be part of a masterplan, but I don't think one relegation every 5 years is something he would worry about, sell some assets and start again without any significant investment.

Problem is that in 09 we had a good team, last time we had Rafa.

We will have neither this time and the Championship gets stronger each year. In short we ain't coming back up straight away without significant change and investment

This cunt reminds me of Pardew more and more by the day.

He says "I" need a win, but then "we" when talking about losing. You just know when we eventually fluke a win he'll be full of it, just like Pardew was.

When are we going to fluke a win?. I can see us losing 10 to 12 in the spin