Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

At least we know now that we were all stupid to get angry about losing a world class, multi-decorated manager who wanted to stay and build a legacy, and replacing him with a Championship manager who has won absolutely nothing.

Yeah, I'm eating humble pie as we speak.

At least we know now that we were all stupid to get angry about losing a world class, multi-decorated manager who wanted to stay and build a legacy, and replacing him with a Championship manager who has won absolutely nothing.

Yeah, I'm eating humble pie as we speak.

The other brilliant thing about performances like today's is that it completely reverses the utterly laughable shitshows which precede it - like: not making it clear what position a substitution needs to play, changing formations three times in twenty minutes, not motivating the team resulting in a battering against Norwich, publicly criticising the players' efforst, publicly rising to Michael Chopra's comments. In fact, it actually means that they didn't happen. :thup:

An abberation, nothing more. Doesn't change anything medium/long term. Doesn't mean he shouldn't get any credit for today obviously, fair play, but this result today isn't going to become the norm.

The media was starting to turn on Bruce but this result is going to mean the narrative turns back in his favour. Hopefully Hope will keep up his campaign but TalkSport will be insufferable this week.

Guest covmag

Fuck me man fair play to the bloke , I’m anti Ashley not anti Bruce, he’s a plumb but fuck me the amount of bitterness on here is horrific man.

Can’t fault much today , not a time for picking at him.

Guest Yerdas El Savon

He is a plum and if he really cared about the club he wouldn’t be here. I find it weird when people don’t get why people are p*ssed off he’s here.

Should Dummett and Longstaff fuck off as well then?

He is a plum and if he really cared about the club he wouldn’t be here. I find it weird when people don’t get why people are p*ssed off he’s here.

Should Dummett and Longstaff fuck off as well then?

That’s a complete non sequitur, chief.