Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Interesting to see what this cup fiend does on Sunday, like.

He's played the same eleven - presumably he thinks his best one - twice in four days. He either goes for three in eight when certain players are clearly knackered or shows how seriously he's taking it by changing things.

No matter what he does he's going to get pelters for it regardless.

That's his job though isn't it? He's in a position to sort of work this out - if it goes well then happy days, if he f***s it up then it's down to him. No-one's got a pistol to his head.

Whatever team he picks, he's going to get stick for it. That's my point. He'll be gone at the end of the season. He's not worth getting worked up over.

I'm not getting worked up over it though. No idea where you're going with this tbh.

Wasnt on about you specifically. It was a broader statement at those who p*ss and moan about everything he does or doesn't do.

So you're complaining about the reactions to the things the worst manager in PL history (using win %) has done in advance. No bother, away you go :thup:

Is he our worst manager in the PL % wise?

He's gone at the end of the season. There's only a few weeks left of it. He's not worth the energy man.

I don't understand all the anger. We are safe. We are on 39 points with 7 games to. Only lost 3 games in 16 home games. We lost 10 at home last season. Does that make Bruce a better manager than Rafa? Of course not. Rafa clearly the big man. Does it mean Bruce has done alright this season. Yes.

Chill. Takeover and new manager and a shot at the FA Cup. We are a solid position. We all know how it important it was that we stayed up this season FFS. We all know it was vital.

Exactly. There's absolutely fuck all to get worked up over. The Villa thread tonight was fucking littered with comments complaining that he's kept the same side that beat Sheff Utd. Bruce is a useless cunt but no matter what he does or doesn't do, this place seems to be flooded with posters complaining about whatever decision he has or hasn't made. Someone was even twisting about our "xG" stat this season not being good enough this season under Bruce last week for fucks sake.

Like most seasons under Ashley, this one is ebbing away into nothing. We've got a few weeks left of the season, a shot at a cup and new owners on the horizon and probably a new manager to boot.

Just let it run its course. He'll be history soon and he's not worth getting worked up over.

Seemed like a perfectly legitimate question about how he's going to manage the squad with 3 games in 8 days. You could have just given your reasoning as to how he might be thinking by playing the same team today. Instead you are having a go at people getting worked up over it. Seems like you are getting more worked up than most tbh.

I'd imagine he won't pick the same team 3 games running in such a short space of time and I think most know that as well.

He's played the same eleven - presumably he thinks his best one - twice in four days. He either goes for three in eight when certain players are clearly knackered or shows how seriously he's taking it by changing things.

That's his job though isn't it? He's in a position to sort of work this out - if it goes well then happy days, if he f***s it up then it's down to him. No-one's got a pistol to his head.

Whatever team he picks, he's going to get stick for it. That's my point. He'll be gone at the end of the season. He's not worth getting worked up over.

I'm not getting worked up over it though. No idea where you're going with this tbh.

Wasnt on about you specifically. It was a broader statement at those who p*ss and moan about everything he does or doesn't do.

So you're complaining about the reactions to the things the worst manager in PL history (using win %) has done in advance. No bother, away you go :thup:

He's gone at the end of the season. There's only a few weeks left of it. He's not worth the energy man.

I don't understand all the anger. We are safe. We are on 39 points with 7 games to. Only lost 3 games in 16 home games. We lost 10 at home last season. Does that make Bruce a better manager than Rafa? Of course not. Rafa clearly the big man. Does it mean Bruce has done alright this season. Yes.

Chill. Takeover and new manager and a shot at the FA Cup. We are a solid position. We all know how it important it was that we stayed up this season FFS. We all know it was vital.

Exactly. There's absolutely fuck all to get worked up over. The Villa thread tonight was fucking littered with comments complaining that he's kept the same side that beat Sheff Utd. Bruce is a useless cunt but no matter what he does or doesn't do, this place seems to be flooded with posters complaining about whatever decision he has or hasn't made. Someone was even twisting about our "xG" stat this season not being good enough this season under Bruce last week for fucks sake.

Like most seasons under Ashley, this one is ebbing away into nothing. We've got a few weeks left of the season, a shot at a cup and new owners on the horizon and probably a new manager to boot.

Just let it run its course. He'll be history soon and he's not worth getting worked up over.

Seemed like a perfectly legitimate question about how he's going to manage the squad with 3 games in 8 days. You could have just given your reasoning as to how he might be thinking by playing the same team today. Instead you are having a go at people getting worked up over it. Seems like you are getting more worked up than most tbh.

I'd imagine he won't pick the same team 3 games running in such a short space of time and I think most know that as well.

Well I'd be surprised if he leaves out Shelvey or ASM as they are pretty much key players, so that will mean 3 games in 8 days for those two which I'm not sure either is suited to. If you're going to pick those two, you could just as conceivably pick the same 11.

Well I'd be surprised if he leaves out Shelvey or ASM as they are pretty much key players, so that will mean 3 games in 8 days for those two which I'm not sure either is suited to. If you're going to pick those two, you could just as conceivably pick the same 11.

He could but I doubt he will, given we didn't play as well tonight as we did Sunday. There'll be changes.

I'm just totally meh about Bruce personally. Should this takeover go through which it looks like it will *touches wood* this season will, for me, become a total non-event in the history of Newcastle United. Probably just remembered as the one we signed ASM in or the one after Rafa left. The sooner that the club changes hands and a top quality manager, preferably one of the three that have been mentioned in the press when the story broke, comes in as soon as humanly possible.

Honesty man this board lol

mbappecrying.gif :lol:

Not aimed at you ofc. You’re the voice of reason.

Re-reading last few pages man  :lol:. I dread to think what this board would be like if we were on 34 points and only 7 points clear from 3 different teams with 7 games to go, instead of TWELVE points clear.  :lol: :lol:

Bruce is going at the end of season. Stop being so fucking weird and angry.

I'm just totally meh about Bruce personally. Should this takeover go through which it looks like it will *touches wood* this season will, for me, become a total non-event in the history of Newcastle United. Probably just remembered as the one we signed ASM in or the one after Rafa left. The sooner that the club changes hands and a top quality manager, preferably one of the three that have been mentioned in the press when the story broke, comes in as soon as humanly possible.

👍🏻

Guest neesy111

Did I hear right that Bruce hasn't won 3 consecutive premier league games for over 10 years?

Correct.

For the next stage of the club, best thing that could happen is we lose the last 7 games, finish 16th and stop any hint that Bruce should be given a chance.

He isn't going to be staying on man.  :fool:

He is if we don't get sold.

Did I hear right that Bruce hasn't won 3 consecutive premier league games for over 10 years?

Correct.

Is there another current PL manager with a worse record than that?

Daniel Farke.

:lol:

You asked, I answered.

Correct.

Daniel Farke.

You asked, I answered.

Yeah, I knew when I saw who had answered what sort of answer it would be.

Correct.

Daniel Farke.

You asked, I answered.

So you don't like the correct answer I gave?

For the next stage of the club, best thing that could happen is we lose the last 7 games, finish 16th and stop any hint that Bruce should be given a chance.

That's the only time to panic

This. I'll panic with the rest of you's if we don't get sold.

Then it's likely more Ashley and Bruce - and our dreams are crushed.

I'm confident the takeover will be approved, and we get a better manager in to progress us next season.

I'm confident the takeover will be approved, and we get a better manager in to progress us next season.

God bless. X

God bless. X

Thank you brother.

Correct.

Daniel Farke.

You asked, I answered.

So you don't like the correct answer I gave?

I think most other posters would have been able to ignore managers who have had less than a single season in the league. Not exactly a fair comparison is it.