Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Did I hear right that Bruce hasn't won 3 consecutive premier league games for over 10 years?

Correct.

Is there another current PL manager with a worse record than that?

Daniel Farke.

:lol:

You asked, I answered.

Yeah, I knew when I saw who had answered what sort of answer it would be.

So you don't like the correct answer I gave?

I think most other posters would have been able to ignore managers who have had less than a single season in the league. Not exactly a fair comparison is it.

So it wasn't the type of correct answer you wanted?

:lol: I see the Bruce cheerleaders are out in force after a 1-1 with a relegated team

You are full on weird you like.

As is your relentless defence of Bruce in the teeth of stats, reason and overwhelming opposition from the vast majority. (Aside from Butcher, I cant think of anyone else)

:lol: I see the Bruce cheerleaders are out in force after a 1-1 with a relegated team

For the next stage of the club, best thing that could happen is we lose the last 7 games, finish 16th and stop any hint that Bruce should be given a chance.

He isn't going to be staying on man.  :fool:

He is if we don't get sold.

That's the only time to panic

This. I'll panic with the rest of you's if we don't get sold.

Then it's likely more Ashley and Bruce - and our dreams are crushed.

I'm confident the takeover will be approved, and we get a better manager in to progress us next season.

God bless. X

Thank you brother.

Did I hear right that Bruce hasn't won 3 consecutive premier league games for over 10 years?

Correct.

Daniel Farke.

You asked, I answered.

I think most other posters would have been able to ignore managers who have had less than a single season in the league. Not exactly a fair comparison is it.

Well this is painful.

Well done on naming a factually correct answer to your interpretation of my question, fucking brownie points for you today.

Ok, next question. Are there any established premier league managers, who have managed hundreds of games in the league, waiting anywhere near 10 years to achieve the astounding, almost impossible task of winning 3 games on the bounce?

But yeah, I could go and do my own research, because I am actually interested in knowing how Bruce compares to other managers; perhaps if other managers have the same issues winning 3 games in a row I'll change my judgement on Bruce a little, which surely you'd be happy with? I'm not sure comparing him with a manager of a team who were clear favourites for relegation, with less than a full season under his belt does that.

Oh, be right back, I'm off to get you a badge for your correct answer.

As is your relentless defence of Bruce in the teeth of stats, reason and overwhelming opposition from the vast majority. (Aside from Butcher, I cant think of anyone else)

No what is weird is the relentless anger that Bruce triggers in you lot. It's fucking weird.

If I was saying Bruce was a good manager and I wanted him to stay, then the goon squad would have a point. But I'm not.

Clearly post after post, I've said he's not a good manager and we need a new manager next season. How many times do I have to type it to get into your thick skulls?  :lol: :lol: :lol:

No what is weird is the relentless anger that Bruce triggers in you lot. It's fucking weird.

If I was saying Bruce was a good manager and I wanted him to stay, then the goon squad would have a point. But I'm not.

Clearly post after post, I've said he's not a good manager and we need a new manager next season. How many times do I have to type it to get into your thick skulls?  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nobody is angry about it though. People are just stating opinions on how shit he is. We're allowed to talk about our own manager?

Nobody is angry about it though. People are just stating opinions on how shit he is. We're allowed to talk about our own manager?

OMG  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Correct.

Daniel Farke.

You asked, I answered.

Well this is painful.

Well done on naming a factually correct answer to your interpretation of my question, fucking brownie points for you today.

Ok, next question. Are there any established premier league managers, who have managed hundreds of games in the league, waiting anywhere near 10 years to achieve the astounding, almost impossible task of winning 3 games on the bounce?

But yeah, I could go and do my own research, because I am actually interested in knowing how Bruce compares to other managers; perhaps if other managers have the same issues winning 3 games in a row I'll change my judgement on Bruce a little, which surely you'd be happy with? I'm not sure comparing him with a manager of a team who were clear favourites for relegation, with less than a full season under his belt does that.

Bruce isn't a good manager. We all know this. He's done okay this season. That's the full story.

Correct.

Daniel Farke.

You asked, I answered.

Well this is painful.

Bruce isn't a good manager. We all know this. He's done okay this season. That's the full story.

That isn't anything like what I asked though? Don't worry, I'll go look myself.

Where's the "anger"?

The thread is full of anger. Full of jokes calling him a fat cunt. The fucking title is "How's the bacon? Did you say?"

A lot of people of this board hate Bruce and have clearly said that.

The only ones looking weird and animated over this are the ones constantly feeling the need to defend him.

He's shit, no tactical acumen and proven records of failure. The subs yesterday paradoxically hindered us, as our shape fell off a cliff post subs/goal.

Correct.

Daniel Farke.

You asked, I answered.

Well this is painful.

Why are you bothered? Why are you getting worked up about it.

WE ARE SAFE FROM RELEGATION. WE ARE ON 39 POINTS WITH 7 GAMES TO GO.

Who gives a fuck about Bruce's previous record? What does that have to do with the present moment?

His job was to keep us up, he has done that. End of.

Who's angry?

The whole thread is mostly posters saying they hate/dislike Bruce, saying he's a fat cunt.

I don't understand why people are stressing so much when we're comfortably safe. Insane to me.

He won't be the manager next season.

Where's the "anger"?

The thread is full of anger. Full of jokes calling him a fat cunt. The fucking title is "How's the bacon? Did you say?"

A lot of people of this board hate Bruce and have clearly said that.

I do. I'm happy to admit that. It's got nothing to do with what happens on the pitch either.

Before he came, he was just Steve Bruce, rubbish manager. What I found unacceptable was him coming in, happily jumping on the Mike Ashley "let's treat NUFC like shit" bandwagon, getting digs in at fans who were fighting for a better football club and trying to play the "geordie boy/NUFC fan come home" image.

For that I think he's a cunt.

Correct.

Daniel Farke.

You asked, I answered.

Well this is painful.

Who gives a fuck about Bruce's previous record? What does that have to do with the present moment?

Would you mind PMing me a list of other things I'm allowed to and not allowed to talk about or ask please? I missed your original meeting.

You sound a bit angry btw, take some deep breathes.

No ones angry as far as I can see. But you are ‘projecting’ your inner anger onto others here and then saying it’s them who are angry.

I just find the energy and time you spend on defending him time after time in the face of such overwhelming odds a bit strange. I’d love to know the real reason for it. Is it because he’s a proper Geordie? Are you related? Personal friend? There’s definitely something at play here.

Who's angry?

The whole thread is mostly posters saying they hate/dislike Bruce, saying he's a fat cunt.

I don't understand why people are stressing so much when we're comfortably safe. Insane to me.

I'd suggest you should maybe just avoid the thread if it winds you up so much?

Who's angry?

I'll post where and when I want.

Who's angry?

I'll post where and when I want.

As will everyone else making points about his shit managerial record. That's how the forum works. Stop getting so angry about it.

Correct.

Daniel Farke.

You asked, I answered.

Well this is painful.

Stop shouting please. You're getting very angry over various people's unsurprising dislike of a shit manager who you also happen to think is shit.

No ones angry as far as I can see. But you are ‘projecting’ your inner anger onto others here and then saying it’s them who are angry.

I just find the energy and time you spend on defending him time after time in the face of such overwhelming odds a bit strange. I’d love to know the real reason for it. Is it because he’s a proper Geordie? Are you related? Personal friend? There’s definitely something at play here.

Of course people are angry. Posters hate him. It's not even up for debate.

Of course people are angry. Posters hate him. It's not even up for debate.

I hate coconut but I'm not angry about it.