Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Got a daft question for all.

If we beat Man City and went on to win the cup, what would be fans thoughts on Steve Bruce?

Wouldn't he surely go down as our most prestigious manager in recent history considering our lack of winning anything in terms of recognisable trophies.

If he achieves anything from 10th to 13th in the Prem (which looks a possibility) it's around our average position in terms of managers before him that have kept us up.

And could the new owners sack a man who just won our first proper silverware in decades?

And that's why it was a daft question.  Only 45 minutes of this disgraceful performance, thank God.

I do love irrelevant speculation.......

..if we beat City and win the Cup......What???????????????? What alternative planet are some people on?

When will the Aliens arrive in time to watch up beat Man U 7:0 in the final.....

We beat Oxford, Rochdale and West Brom to get here......really world class teams....

..if we beat City and win the Cup......What???????????????? What alternative planet are some people on?

When will the Aliens arrive in time to watch up beat Man U 7:0 in the final.....

We beat Oxford, Rochdale and West Brom to get here......really world class teams....

One could say, i do love comments made in hindsight, with a touch of smugness.

No hindsight.        No smugness.        Just reality.             

The dream is dead. Steve Bruce will not be getting a statue built for being the first manager to win us a trophy for half a century. :(

Been lucky to get this far

Aye, it's been a load of absolute nothing in the end. Yeah extremely kind draws, one very kind draw, then out with barely a whimper.

No hindsight.        No smugness.        Just reality.           

Timing of the post didn't help mate.

Ultimately you're right though.

Disgusting clueless beast.

As I posted in the match thread he fucked the first half, but second half did everything right imo. Gayle scores and he's done a great job imo.

Credit where it's due.

Sorry like but he's fucking shite, history doesn't lie.

Can't wait to hear this fat lip licking cunt bleat on about the Gayle miss and casually ignore the shit performance and clueless tactics.

One more game down. Hurry up and get the Saudis in so we can peddle this fat wanker.

Disgusting clueless beast.

As I posted in the match thread he fucked the first half, but second half did everything right imo. Gayle scores and he's done a great job imo.

Credit where it's due.

FFS!