Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Utter shit cunt.

Must have been 6 of our 7 highlights today were just Darlow hoofing it forward. He is a dreadful manager and has no idea how to get a team attacking other than smashing it to a pacey forward or someone who can head the ball.

Disgusting clueless beast.

As I posted in the match thread he f***ed the first half, but second half did everything right imo. Gayle scores and he's done a great job imo.

Credit where it's due.

Sorry like but he's f***ing s****, history doesn't lie.

I hate him, but he made the right changes in that game. Gayle scores and we might win it.

It’s not his fault our club and our squad are appalling TBF. But if it wasn’t he wouldn’t be anywhere near the job.

I think we’d be top 10 with the same group under a competent manager.

Yeah maybe, not that that’s an achievement. We don’t have many really good players.

Utter shit cunt.

Must have been 6 of our 7 highlights today were just Darlow hoofing it forward. He is a dreadful manager and has no idea how to get a team attacking other than smashing it to a pacey forward or someone who can head the ball.

He clearly doesn't do any coaching on how to move the ball forward from those defensive positions, that's the big difference from last season. Rafa would play with a defensive set up but there would be players making runs into channels when we countered.

I hate the pundits blowing smoke up Bruce's arse - he inherited a well drilled team from Rafa, continued with his tactics as much as he could and was able to add a couple of signings with money that Fat Boy refused to give up for the previous manager. Okay, I'll give him the credit that he's been able to sustain the motivation for a large part of the squad, how much he's been able to rely on teams around him being worse or the work done before him paying dividends I have to wonder. Of course... I'm just Rafa biased though.

I hate the pundits blowing smoke up Bruce's arse - he inherited a well drilled team from Rafa, continued with his tactics as much as he could and was able to add a couple of signings with money that Fat Boy refused to give up for the previous manager. Okay, I'll give him the credit that he's been able to sustain the motivation for a large part of the squad, how much he's been able to rely on teams around him being worse or the work done before him paying dividends I have to wonder. Of course... I'm just Rafa biased though.

We’re safe, what more do you want, angry man

We’re safe, what more do you want, angry man

I see you. :-)

Disgusting clueless beast.

As I posted in the match thread he fucked the first half, but second half did everything right imo. Gayle scores and he's done a great job imo.

Credit where it's due.

Credit where it's due?

For doing exactly what?

I picture him drawing up his transfer wish list if we got taken over and it’s him in the ‘kin hell David Squires cartoon...writing it out.

1. Dybala

2. De Bruyne

3. Cavani

4. Koulibaly

5. Elmohamady