Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Trying to think of the worst/underwhelming managers to be appointed here in last 30 years. Bruce has to be up there

Worst top 5 In order imo

Kinnear

Carver

Bruce

Roeder

Pardew

4 out the 5 appointed by Ashley

Trying to think of the worst/underwhelming managers to be appointed here in last 30 years. Bruce has to be up there

Worst top 5 In order imo

Kinnear

Carver

Bruce

Roeder

Pardew

4 out the 5 appointed by Ashley

And in fairness, there weren’t many complaints at the time about Roeder considering how well he did as caretaker.

I know I shouldn't be but just massively surprised they actually went for him.

So underwhelming and can't see him keeping us up, never mind progressing us. He does seem to win as many as he loses and kind of a middle of table sort of manager but fuck me it's a massive come down from Rafa.

I'll be amazed if Ashley shells out £5million compensation - unless of course it comes out of the transfer budget.

Bruce is a fool if he takes this on.

He’s got a free hit. The ones who’ll be at the match and going to away games are the ones onboard with what’s happening so should get an easy ride on matchdays, the media will like him, and when the time comes that he gets the boot, he’ll always be able to walk into the next mid-table Championship club.

Going from Benitez to Bruce has to be one of the biggest nosedives in managerial quality in our history, surely?

I suppose Robson to Souness was arguably worse and certainly more insane, given we were actually trying to compete in those days.

i want us to go into the new season without a manager.

i hope every cunt turns them down... hopefully stipulating they cant work under the fat bastard's constraints.

steve bruce would really become a hero if he turns us down saying he couldnt do his job with his hands tied, the gross northumbrian fuck.

Excellent post!

Would be GREAT but won't happen though.

No manager worth their salt would allow themselves to have people like Charnley and Ashley pick and buy players for them, under these restrictions you could never actually build a team.  No manager wants or is happy to stand still season after season.

Guest The Little Waster

No manager worth their salt would allow themselves to have people like Charnley and Ashley pick and buy players for them, under these restrictions you could never actually build a team.  No manager wants or is happy to stand still season after season.

Plenty other Managers are though ... . give Brucey a few £m in his sky rocket and he won't give a fuck , he'll be more than happy to just survive relegation every year

Luke Edwards can get to absolute fuck, like. Fucking sackless charlatan should be calling this out for what it is, increasing the pressure on MA

Edwards has proved to be a cunt of the highest order.

And people believed it :iamatwat:

People actually thought Mourinho was coming ha.

Now that’s mental.

You are such a gimp. Stop laughing and having a go at people for having hope. You are pointing your gun at the wrong people

People actually thought Mourinho was coming ha.

Now that’s mental.

You are such a gimp. Stop laughing and having a go at people for having hope. You are pointing your gun at the wrong people

Just thought Rafa deserved more respect.

He must have laughed at the Mourinho stories tbf :laugh:

The rolling ticker on SSN last night said Bruce was on a rolling contract and compensation would only be £1m.

Surely/Shirley if the compo is anywhere near £5m, then that kills it dead.

Why would Ashley pay that (or any) sort of compo, when Pards is sitting at home stroking himself???

Unfortunately Bruce was on a rolling contract with us too so wouldn't surprise me if that were true

Ha! This is exactly why he has been hired then.

Bet he signs on to a similar one with us. What a disgustingly cheap human being Mike Ashley is man.

And people actually thought Mourinho was coming ha.

Now that’s mental.

You really need to stop goading supporters that have been fucked over for so long that they grasped upon a slither of fucking hope.

It's not productive, boring and speaks more about your personality and decorum then theirs.

And people actually thought Mourinho was coming ha.

Now that’s mental.

You really need to stop goading supporters that have been fucked over for so long that they grasped upon a slither of fucking hope.

It's not productive, boring and speaks more about your personality and decorum then theirs.

Rafa deserved more respect is my point.