Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Bruce is as shit as it gets (and he's proving to be a massive cunt to boot) but that's exactly what Ashley wants. He didn't want Rafa and his ambition to improve the club.

Out of interest what happened to "if Rafa goes we go". The club is dead to me.

It was about a year before I started watching him speak, etc.

Not that I watch much, and I still turn over if he comes on MOTD or whatever. I'll just watch the odd soundbite - like the one above - to power-up my disdain, launch a few angry posts, then go back to being baseline miserable about something else. Quite the ride.

Not that I watch much, and I still turn over if he comes on MOTD or whatever. I'll just watch the odd soundbite - like the one above - to power-up my disdain, launch a few angry posts, then go back to being baseline miserable about something else. Quite the ride.

results-3.png

This honestly covers about 80% of it.

Agree with all the above but people really need to stop watching the games or getting match threads to 8 pages plus,I know when we play i know  the team news but will i fuck spend any time watching or commentating on it

Would rather the forum didn't die like but I get where you're coming from. Do worry about this place on occasion, particularly with forums generally being surpassed by Twitter and the likes. Keep posting, people.

Those questions asked by Lee Ryder absolutely typify the problem. ‘You won’t be judged by results against City and Liverpool’.

I mean, ffs. Talk about giving this fat cunt a free ride.

So wuh Steve can afford to sack off the results and stick in utterly inept performances, can he, Lee? Stupid cunt.

Those questions asked by Lee Ryder absolutely typify the problem. ‘You won’t be judged by results against City and Liverpool’. I mean, ffs. Talking about giving this fat cunt a free ride. So wuh Steve can afford to sack off the results and stick in utterly inept performances, can he, Lee? Stupid cunt.

:lol: Yet he's still offended.

Fucking DICKHEAD.

Same. Used to hang off of Rafa's every word, read every article, watch every press conference and pre match and post match interviews. Just switch this rancid cunt off, only time I ever hear him speak is before games when they just happen to interview him but even then I don't listen. He's a pathetic excuse of a manager in 2020, I know sacking him may not make a difference but I can't bear to see his name and face before and after games. Just fuck off.

I remember when Bobby used to come on after a game and the whole pub would go silent and just listen to him.

'How, shush, man, Bobby's on' :lol:

Same. Used to hang off of Rafa's every word, read every article, watch every press conference and pre match and post match interviews. Just switch this rancid cunt off, only time I ever hear him speak is before games when they just happen to interview him but even then I don't listen. He's a pathetic excuse of a manager in 2020, I know sacking him may not make a difference but I can't bear to see his name and face before and after games. Just fuck off.

I remember when Bobby used to come on after a game and the whole pub would go silent and just listen to him.

'How, shush, man, Bobby's on' :lol:

Yeah I remember that  :lol:

I hope this fucking shit stain wakes up steps on legos all the way to his cup of bacon fat and when he consumes that shit it's  so hot that his mouth get all burns. Every goddamn day and night.

Lego.

LEGO

To be fair, I think multiple LEGO in the US are referred to as LEGOs.

394.jpg

results-3.png

This honestly covers about 80% of it.

:lol: Batten doon the hatches for tonight and sure we will be dusting wasel doon tomorrow.

Agree with all the above but people really need to stop watching the games or getting match threads to 8 pages plus,I know when we play i know  the team news but will i fuck spend any time watching or commentating on it

Would rather the forum didn't die like but I get where you're coming from. Do worry about this place on occasion, particularly with forums generally being surpassed by Twitter and the likes. Keep posting, people.

This place was dying on its arse before all the takeover talk started in the Spring. You could literally go a couple of hours without a single new post appearing during the day time. When I joined up 11 years ago it was very busy and at times it was a struggle to keep with things it was so busy. Twitter has had a massive effect but so does the teams performance as well. The fans are bored, and other than for the spell under Rafa, have been for a long time. Gets tiring moaning about Ashley/Bruce all time when I can't even be arsed to watch the team on TV anymore.

Would like to give a shout out to Marco Bielsa for showing us this season how the game should be played, that too on a side which he must have spent less than us on over the time he's been at Leeds. They aren't going to win anything but pretty sure any neutral would be more likely to tune into a live game if they knew they were on rather than us.

Also helps that Bielsa has some clear ideas of how his sides should play, and isn't a fat whiny bastard.

This place was dying on its arse before all the takeover talk started in the Spring. You could literally go a couple of hours without a single new post appearing during the day time. When I joined up 11 years ago it was very busy and at times it was a struggle to keep with things it was so busy. Twitter has had a massive effect but so does the teams performance as well. The fans are bored, and other than for the spell under Rafa, have been for a long time. Gets tiring moaning about Ashley/Bruce all time when I can't even be arsed to watch the team on TV anymore.

:thup:

August 2011 - 81,000 posts.

August 2020 - 18,000 posts.