Joelinton

Stifler

Have rated Grealish from the championship days. He's a quality player.

A number of people on here said he was no good at the time though, and we're quite adamant and cocky about it, which I found quite irritating at the time.

A number of people on here said he was no good at the time though, and we're quite adamant and cocky about it, which I found quite irritating at the time.

Yeah I got him wrong he’s impressed me in the Premier League.

My issue is that he reminds me of Lee Hendrie (in hair, looks and stature) and comes across as a bit of a cunt, but he’s undoubtedly talented.

He’d be a good replacement for Eriksen.

yeah very true, son/alli/kane in front of him would be nuts

He’d massively help with their current problem when Dier-Sissoko play together of not having someone their defence can play passes into and make them play.

my mates a spurs ST holder and we were on about where it all went wrong, he says it was eriksen losing form and getting dropped so they had no one else to play the passes to delle etc. and that's why he went to shit

that's what he'd need to bring to spurs, i think he'd need to adapt his game a fair bit tbh

My issue is that he reminds me of Lee Hendrie (in hair, looks and stature) and comes across as a bit of a cunt, but he’s undoubtedly talented.

Yeah, at the time I got the impression people couldn't look past his persona, which I thought was a totally different issue. Footballing wise the guy is a classy player. One of those that is never hurried and can play the game at his own pace and make things happen.

Guest godzilla

He will be out on loan next season and then sold for about 5-10 million. Whoever, selected this donkey should be sacked (i.e. Nickson)

He's up there with Riviere for me. Absolute shite. That header for his chance... :mike: :mike:

I haven't been paying much attention this season but from what I have seen he looks to be on a similar level. 40 million quid - mental.

The thing is even if he had been decent and done alright for a few seasons you would never make back more than 40 million on him, unless he was Ronaldo levels of brilliance, and we only spend money to make money, so its 100% a dodgy deal, some sort of weird tax or kickback situation. I'm not clued up on such things but would it be possible?

No fucking way we've splashed out 40 million.

As someone above said, there is no way its 40m.

More like 15m + 25m if he gets x amount of goals/games or whatever.

It's still an outrageous decision. Of course we could have Mbappe up front and it wouldnt make one jot of difference since we spend about 9 minutes out of the 90 on the ball.

As someone above said, there is no way its 40m.

More like 15m + 25m if he gets x amount of goals/games or whatever.

It's still an outrageous decision. Of course we could Mbappe up front and it wouldnt make one jot of difference since we spend about 9 minutes out of the 90 on the ball.

It's 100% something like this.

Probably as low as £10 million upfront.

There's was a lot of talk at the time of the club having been given a great deal for him.

Probably £1 million a year for 40 years  ;D

He’s never a £40M player but he’s also never a centre forward. He’s now shot to pieces and we’ve ruined whatever type of player we might have had. It’s nothing short of disgraceful that we are having to continue to play him in a role he clearly can never do. It’s affecting everything, there’s absolutely no confidence in the other players that a ball to Joelinton will stick and moves are breaking down before they start with players guessing whether he’ll win the ball or not.

He's an average wide forward at best and a poor striker.  Awful signing.

Value wise hes the worst striker I've seen in 40 years even Rob McDonald, Rambo Reilly,Tony Cunningham,Frank Pingel,Shola,The Hoss could score goals

To think we paid 2 and a half times the amount we paid more for this guy than Arsenal paid for Aubameyang and Liverpool paid for Salah is fucking mind boggling