Joelinton

Stifler

29 minutes ago, loki679 said:

He's been here for four years :lol:

Missing the point like. He won't have the same support network around him, like I would, for example. 

1 minute ago, Klaus said:

Missing the point like. He won't have the same support network around him, like I would, for example. 

Sounds like you burgled him tbh.

1 hour ago, Tiresias said:

Could they not afford a security guard to be there while games are on, it does feel like the gangs burgle then during games each time to know they are away

Job for Rod that like. Little hut by the gate with a case of Stella and a piss bucket. Free WiFi from the hoose

I've been burgled before and a house never feels the same after it. I hope him and his family are safe and get the help they need. Horrible bastards that do this to young families.

Fucking shite this

Been wanting the season to end due to our injuries since about October

Any chance we can forfeit the fucker and have a few months off

5 minutes ago, Ikon said:

I genuinely don’t see this injury as a coincidence. A few might be freak injuries and coincidences but not all of them. Definitely not! 

I agree on my majority, but I really do think this was a freak injury, adjusting his the landing of your kicking foot can put huge strain on the quad if it lands while you’re not expecting it to.

I’m about as far away from a physio as you can get but I called a couple of pages back that I thought it was a quad tear and it would be longer than 6 weeks.

Could of course be some element of compensating for the hamstring injury which put more pressure on the quad.

edit: spelling

Edited by Eveready

2 minutes ago, Eveready said:

I agree on my majority, but I really do think this was a freak injury, adjusting his the landing of your kicking foot can put huge strain on the quad if it lands while you’re not expecting it to.

I’m about as far away from a physio as you can get but I called a couple of pages back that I thought it was a quad year and it would be longer than 6 weeks.

Could of course be some element of compensating for the hang string injury which put more pressure on the quad.

My gut feeling is that he has been rushed back. Obviously wouldn’t know for a fact. Just that every time he has been out he has come back way sooner than expected while also looking very unfit, as in  not match fit, far from. Then played too many games in a short period of time. Not exactly gradually. Yea I know we have many injuries and had earlier on as well. 

Edited by Ikon

Just now, Lush Vlad said:

Insert the AFTV “WE’RE FUCKED” GIF here. 

Can’t wait to see what midfield we put out when Bruno misses two games. 

Might finally see Schar back in there……. :lol: 

Luckily we've always got two goalkeepers on the bench to cover for just such an emergency.

10 minutes ago, Ikon said:

My gut feeling is that he has been rushed back. Obviously wouldn’t know for a fact. Just that every time he has been out he has come back way sooner than expected while also looking very unfit, as in  not match fit, far from. Then played too many games in a short period of time. Not exactly gradually. Yea I know we have many injuries and had earlier on as well. 

Fully agree with you that we're rushing people back and suffering because of it and our play style doesn't help, just on this one particular occasion I don't think it is purely due to the type of injury.