Fantasy Premier League (2021/22)

Fitzgerald

I've had De Bruyne all season but sacked him off recently. I think I'm OK with that given how Man City aren't very free scoring this season, and have Cancelo (quite a few clean sheets lately) and Foden (much cheaper than KDB) to try to take advantage of their fixtures.

This will age well when De Bruyne scores 2 hatricks.

I've had De Bruyne all season but sacked him off recently. I think I'm OK with that given how Man City aren't very free scoring this season, and have Cancelo (quite a few clean sheets lately) and Foden (much cheaper than KDB) to try to take advantage of their fixtures.

This will age well when De Bruyne scores 2 hatricks.

I really do hope thats true, I have triple captained him  :laugh:

:lol: I don't know what I'm doing.

I've just about got away with it, I think. 79 points with Robertson, Walker, De Bruyne and Cavani still to play. Presumably bonus points to come for Antonio and Cresswell, however they work. Not impressive but all of a sudden feel like I'm within a fighting chance of not absolutely shitting myself for the rest of the season.

Haven't had a week this bad in years. Think I might not bother with this next season.

Thinking the same. The obvious choices keep working for people so it’s pretty boring imo. That also means people are uncatchable.