Fantasy Premier League (2021/22)

Fitzgerald

Course I played my Wildcard didnt I and then couldnt triple captain Salah. I'm on 93 so far with a few to play tomorrow and reckon I'll be dropping even more places. I'll break 100 and still go down the table. I hate this game. I swear I'm actually in the Truman show and they script the football results on my FPL pick just to make me do shit.

3 hours ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

Course I played my Wildcard didnt I and then couldnt triple captain Salah. I'm on 93 so far with a few to play tomorrow and reckon I'll be dropping even more places. I'll break 100 and still go down the table. I hate this game. I swear I'm actually in the Truman show and they script the football results on my FPL pick just to make me do shit.

How many is a few? If you’re on 93 with four or more still to play you’re pretty well off tbh.

8 minutes ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

5 (Saka, White, Ramsdale, Coady and Jiminez)

Are you not in the N-O league? Couldn’t find you.

I like that @Interpolic played his bench boost this week for the grand total of six points - less than his hit of -8. I also enjoyed “How’s the Bacon?” with 52pts but 28pts left on the bench.

16 minutes ago, leffe186 said:

I like that @Interpolic played his bench boost this week for the grand total of six points - less than his hit of -8. I also enjoyed “How’s the Bacon?” with 52pts but 28pts left on the bench.

Eeesh you called me out :lol: not cool

16 minutes ago, leffe186 said:

Just noticed @Kasper played his wildcard but then captained Bowen (presume that’s him). Although he no doubt has other things on his mind right now.

Haha so...this happened:

I woke up super hung over 10 minutes before the deadline. Started tweaking the wildcard. I hit the confirm wildcard button just on the deadline minute and got the  "Game is updating" screen. I immediately started crying and closed the browser.

I actually thought the wildcard hadnt gone through and I was stuck with my old team as I haven't had the heart to log into FPL after that.

So good news I guess....thanks!

28 minutes ago, leffe186 said:

75th. I'm on 90 points now but was adding the 7 I'll get for Raphinha off the bench when I was one 86.

:lol: I like looking at other peoples teams and decisons. Heart goes out to Chill Benwell who's 3rd sub is Livramento on 12 but only his first 2 subs will come in for a grand total of 2. A lad in one of my other leagues triple captained Trent. Ouch. 

29 minutes ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

75th. I'm on 90 points now but was adding the 7 I'll get for Raphinha off the bench when I was one 86.

:lol: I like looking at other peoples teams and decisons. Heart goes out to Chill Benwell who's 3rd sub is Livramento on 12 but only his first 2 subs will come in for a grand total of 2. A lad in one of my other leagues triple captained Trent. Ouch. 

Im getting 1 point from Cancelo instead of 16 from Browhill [emoji38] Fuck this game

2 hours ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

:lol: Yeah, much prefer looking at other people’s teams and decisions to mine. I’m usually just amazed at how good their decisions are and cling to the fact that I just make it up as I go along.

On 26/02/2022 at 18:28, leffe186 said:

Gambled on no changes and leaving three Liverpool players on the bench. Wish I hadn’t left Foster there too.

…and relatively-speaking had an amazing week. Feels like the effort I put in is inversely proportional to my score.