Fantasy Premier League (2021/22)

Fitzgerald

10 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

If using a Free Hit on a week where 6 out of 10 games are postponed isn’t good planning then I don’t know when is? 

Surely have to question those who chose to go with half a squad, etc and deciding against using it.

I didn’t see the point in wasting a chip for games that might have been cancelled after the deadline. My 7 players got me 51, so could have been worse.

The two postponements today have cost me 6 players already so might have to revise that strategy 

Today was the second time the FPL site has fucked me over.

It crashed on a lot of people - like me - who waited until the last 10 mins before settling on the Free Hit.

So I've only got 6 players, the FH would've had 50-odd points from Saka, Tierney, Son etc. A gigantic, season-ending drop.

Fuck this game, I'm done.

8 minutes ago, Ketsbaia said:

Today was the second time the FPL site has fucked me over.

It crashed on a lot of people - like me - who waited until the last 10 mins before settling on the Free Hit.

So I've only got 6 players, the FH would've had 50-odd points from Saka, Tierney, Son etc. A gigantic, season-ending drop.

Fuck this game, I'm done.

The crash stopped me getting circa 90 points - ended up on like 35 with James as C lol

done me over too

That's seriously galling, what bullshit. 

It's so fucking difficult to make ground on this game. Been in the bottom five or so of my league (of 27) all season but I consistently get one of the better points hauls. Most weeks I'll be in the top 50%; but it's ultimately still pretty small differences, so you never really make any leaps. Then one stinker will set you back horribly. 

Ah well. 

I dont mean to sound dramatic but Bernardo Silva can go play in traffic. Yet again he watches loads of goals and fails to get even the tiniest bit involved.

Get in the bin you sexy Portuguese twat.

Edited by Neil

1 hour ago, Yorkie said:

That's seriously galling, what bullshit. 

It's so fucking difficult to make ground on this game. Been in the bottom five or so of my league (of 27) all season but I consistently get one of the better points hauls. Most weeks I'll be in the top 50%; but it's ultimately still pretty small differences, so you never really make any leaps. Then one stinker will set you back horribly. 

Ah well. 

Start of the season what ruined it for me - not having Antonio and Benrahma for a few weeks - 64 points right there. Then dropped Mount just before his 24 point haul 

Just seen Tuchel started James left back too. After I'd put Alonso in. Thankfully James was injured after 27 minutes so Alonso should get clean sheet points if Chelsea get one.

Used my first free hit this week and Gallagher doesnt play. Zinchenko and Mahrez start on the bench. Spurs were shite. Guita has 6 on then bench so De Gea better not concede... At least Dennis comes off the bench but the after that Ive got fuck all.

Edited by Super Duper Branko Strupar

2 hours ago, samptime29 said:

Used my wildcard. Got 9 players from Brentford, Everton, West Ham. Antonio captain and had Kane, and Son. 29 points so far. Really could do with a Brentford and Everton to get a clean sheet in their 2 games.

I'm playing you in the H2H and have been cursing my luck playing you as you use your wildcard. What are you going to do with all your Brentford and Everton players next GW?

33 minutes ago, morpeth mag said:

I'm playing you in the H2H and have been cursing my luck playing you as you use your wildcard. What are you going to do with all your Brentford and Everton players next GW?

Haven't thought that far ahead lol. Just wanted short term points. Not been a great season for me tbh.

1 minute ago, morpeth mag said:

Well Jota got an assist on the first goal so there is some form of (poor) consistency

It just seems to be the player who touches the ball last.

Bowen got an assist yesterday for West Ham, for the penalty Lanzini converted, after Milivojevic handled the ball in the box.

:serious:

1 hour ago, joeyt said:

As if Alonso got an assist for that Kovacic goal :lol:

32 minutes ago, morpeth mag said:

Well Jota got an assist on the first goal so there is some form of (poor) consistency

30 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Bowen got an assist yesterday for West Ham, for the penalty Lanzini converted, after Milivojevic handled the ball in the box.

I’ve got Alonso, Bowen and Jota so fine by me O0