Fantasy Premier League (2021/22)

Fitzgerald

25 minutes ago, Doctor Zaius said:

I put in Ramsay and Wood like. Annoying. Still got about 8 players playing this weekend so far though.

Going to be irritating having to plan around potential double gameweeks. Wasn't a fan of that last season. Already used Free Hit and Wildcard as well. 

Your second wildcard will be active on January 1st.

On 18/12/2021 at 10:37, Yorkie said:

Fuck knows what to do today. Free hit? Wasted if owt else gets postponed.

Think this is probably my 'I give up' moment. Had a dismal year anyway... aspirations of getting out of the bottom five (of 27 :lol:) in my work league but just keep having total shitters making it impossible to really recover. 

Prospects of 22nd place will and truly resuscitated with a solid and miraculous return of 58.

:mou:

On 19/12/2021 at 23:22, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

Didnt play my free hit and got 46. Most other people seem to have played it, and got more points obviously. Hopefully holding on to it will pay off.

2 hours ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

Fuck off

:lol:

Edited by Optimistic Nut

3 hours ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Is there anywhere to have a list of players currently out with Covid? 

I also assume all matches are going ahead and none of them are under any sort of threat?

Antonio a victim of Covid tonight, unsure whether to trust my current team to play or make mass changes.

If using a Free Hit on a week where 6 out of 10 games are postponed isn’t good planning then I don’t know when is? 

Surely have to question those who chose to go with half a squad, etc and deciding against using it.

Edited by Optimistic Nut

5 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

If using a Free Hit on a week where 6 out of 10 games are postponed isn’t good planning then I don’t know when is? 

Surely have to question those who chose to go with half a squad, etc and deciding against using it.

Totally agree