Fantasy Premier League (2021/22)

Fitzgerald

If you knew the top scorer each week beforehand (ie. could always pick the perfect captain), how high do you think you’d finish? Feels like however shite your team performs, as long as you pick the right captain you’re golden.

12 minutes ago, leffe186 said:

If you knew the top scorer each week beforehand (ie. could always pick the perfect captain), how high do you think you’d finish? Feels like however shite your team performs, as long as you pick the right captain you’re golden.

everyone has salah as captain though. Cancels everything out

Edited by Shearergol

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/12/2021 at 20:30, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

Doing appalling at this last few weeks. Pretty much every decision has been wrong, even if it was sound based on form. Made 2 transfers this week sacrificing 4 points but decided against sacrificing a further 4 for Dennis to keep ASM. He'd better get some points this weekend.

He didn't, Dennis did, though.

So I spent 4 points this week to put Dennis in for ASM. For him not to play. Mint. If Maxi scores I might delete my team.

Vardy making it 3 games in a row he doesn't play for several unforseen reasons

Bernardo getting 1 point in a 7-0 win

Van Dijk inexplicably getting covid once the game week starts, thus meaning -2 Coufal comes in only because 2nd sub Dier had his match postponed

Burn this game to the ground

Fuck knows what to do today. Free hit? Wasted if owt else gets postponed.

Think this is probably my 'I give up' moment. Had a dismal year anyway... aspirations of getting out of the bottom five (of 27 :lol:) in my work league but just keep having total shitters making it impossible to really recover.