Allan Saint-Maximin (now playing for Al-Ahli)

Disco

3 minutes ago, nufc123 said:

Why? The criticism was totally deserved, but its up to him only if he wants to improve.

Some people are just blissfully ignorant of reality and would rather dish out name calling that listen to sense.

7 minutes ago, Hanshithispantz said:

Are people just not meant to comment on one of our best players continuing his upturn in form and fitting better into Howe's system? :lol:

I don't know what the hell is going on with them whingeing, but I'm excited about the improvements. Think he's going to have a really good season.

Edited by KaKa

48 minutes ago, huss9 said:

watched again on nufc.tv highlights and easily onside.

Joelinton has a knack of playing people in with great timing, going back to even the dark days under Bruce. Remember him setting Gayle up a number of times and he fluffed the chances. Never doubted big Joe. Great movement, and a fantastic run and finish from ASM.

55 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Joelinton has a knack of playing people in with great timing, going back to even the dark days under Bruce. Remember him setting Gayle up a number of times and he fluffed the chances. Never doubted big Joe. Great movement, and a fantastic run and finish from ASM.

"Never doubted big Joe".  Yeah ok.

On 29/07/2022 at 05:27, mighty__mag said:

Talk of selling your best players is ludicrous. 

Hard to believe there's such imbeciles on here, literally makes me think of Mackem wums!

He's one of our best players where are now. We'll need better to get where we want to go. Make sense?

Wouldn't sell him now. We have other more important upgrades to make first.

Looks like he was more interested in engaging with fans prematch and signing autographs than getting his head down and warming up properly. Little surprise that real fans rightly hate him after such a display of arrogance and greed.

1 hour ago, Disco said:

Looks like he was more interested in engaging with fans prematch and signing autographs than getting his head down and warming up properly. Little surprise that real fans rightly hate him after such a display of arrogance and greed.

Give your head a wobble man….real fans don’t ‘hate’ any of our players, and if they do they shouldn’t be within 10 miles of St James’ 

3 hours ago, Howeay said:

He is just class to watch especially live, you get the Ben Arfa buzz when he gets the ball.

I think he is slowly adapting to being more of a team player.

I certainly see more passing the way he's facing when he's in our own half.  Definitely has improved in some aspects in the last few weeks. Really good control at speed as well for the goal, thought the defender would get it but he always kept the ball just out of reach. Easy to fluff those and get the ball stuck under your feet when going so quickly.

Done a lot of kissing the badge after his goal.

I always wonder how happy ASM is at nufc. Sometimes I think he wants out and other times he seems fully engaged with it.

Big season ahead for maxi!