Allan Saint-Maximin (now playing for Al-Ahli)

Disco

Has to be said, his attitude has looked really spot on with these sub appearances. Really want him to come on and either get a goal or do a mazy run and get an assist. Would be amazing for his confidence and for us. Think we’ll see it soon 

I thought the commentator said something about him looking like he injured his knee in the warm up  before coming on? he didn't look 100% but still managed to create and be a threat, hopefully this will help him get in better shape for the next time he's called upon.

Just now, Newcastle Fan said:

I thought the commentator said something about him looking like he injured his knee in the warm up  before coming on? he didn't look 100% but still managed to create and be a threat, hopefully this will help him get in better shape for the next time he's called upon.

He hasn’t looked 100% in 90% of his appearances 

Just now, Newcastle Fan said:

I thought a few times he looked like he was having to work hard to get his legs motoring like normal.

2 minutes ago, Newcastle Fan said:

He was pictured feeling his left calf at half time and looking a bit sheepish.

Sprinted from one side of the pitch to the oher about 5 minutes from time to try and pressure/tackle a Fulham player. Definitely has changed his mindset somewhat in the last 6 months. Needs to be starting against Palace now and get back into his groove.

1 minute ago, NEEJ said:

Absolute bollocks, man. :lol:

He did fuck all mate. Was strolling about most the time or rolling around. Honestly don't know what game people were watching if they think he was decent today. Was our worst performer against a decent Fulham side.

Just now, Mazzy said:

Sprinted from one side of the pitch to the oher about 5 minutes from time to try and pressure/tackle a Fulham player. Definitely has changed his mindset somewhat in the last 6 months. Needs to be starting against Palace now and get back into his groove.

Na. Did it once.

He doesn't need starting at all. There's at least 12 people performing better.

Just now, Heron said:

Na. Did it once.

He doesn't need starting at all. There's at least 12 people performing better.

Never mentioned he did that more than once, because he didn't. Still performed well and created chances in the 45 minutes he was on.

You seem to have something against him, not sure you need to reply to every single person on this thread who isn't giving him grief. 

Absolutely not. For one Isak came on as AM and scored, won us the game. ASM had what, one shot, was off target and made one sliding tackle. Miggy makes a tackle every 10mins. Litrlly think you're all fucking mad me.

1 minute ago, Heron said:

Absolutely not. For one Isak came on as AM and scored, won us the game. ASM had what, one shot, was off target and made one sliding tackle. Miggy makes a tackle every 10mins. Litrlly think you're all fucking mad me.

Gan to bed.

Just now, Mazzy said:

Never mentioned he did that more than once, because he didn't. Still performed well and created chances in the 45 minutes he was on.

You seem to have something against him, not sure you need to reply to every single person on this thread who isn't giving him grief. 

I'm giving my opinion. Nowt about having something against him, I'm one of the biggest advocates on this forum for supporting players who aren't performing if they give 100% he didn't and isn't and won't, needs to buck his ideas up. Don't give me this shit.

He also put in at least 3 threatening crosses, sucked in defenders, and didn't put a foot wrong on the ball.

I'd get it if you just thought he was decent. To go on like that was a bad performance is nuts 

Edited by Kid Icarus