Allan Saint-Maximin (now playing for Fenerbahce, on loan from Al-Ahli)

Disco

Paves the way for Harvey, Kvaratskhelia or probably someone who hasn’t been named yet. Sad to see him go with what he has contributed on and off the pitch as I’ve said before. We know where he’s been lacking in terms of his form, but I just think respectfully because he does seem to be leaving that we should credit what he has done for us and wish him the best. 

Quite sad for Maxi if he does leave ultimately as he was there for all of the shite under Bruce.

Like Wilson, Schar, Almiron, Joelinton, Willock, Murphy, etc they deserve to have at least one game in the Champions League considering where they were previously.

2 minutes ago, LV said:

He’s been pretty reliable and he’s just clarified a post because he doesn’t want to mislead. Dunno why that makes him a clown 

My issue (if you want to call it that) is if his source was so called cloudy why tweet at all? It just screams attention seeker and it’s a classic ITK play lol. 

16 minutes ago, Sima said:

Quite sad for Maxi if he does leave ultimately as he was there for all of the shite under Bruce.

Like Wilson, Schar, Almiron, Joelinton, Willock, Murphy, etc they deserve to have at least one game in the Champions League considering where they were previously.

my leaky piss stained toilet mat was always there for me when times were tough but when i got a new bathroom fitted i knew when it was time to get a new one.  I think it was Shakespear that said "you gotta know when to hold em and know when to fold em".