The 2020-21 Betting Thread

Yorkie

Thought I was onto the big double earlier when Godfrey quite cynically tripped someone, was shouting at the TV for the ref to book him. Not like I got any other enjoyment from that shitfest. :lol:

I like the look of Marseille cards tomorrow vs Man City. Consistently one of Europe's most booked teams and they have a very card happy ref in charge. Sanson at 9/2 and Caleta-Car at 11/2 in particular are good value with Bet365. Double currently pays 33/1, it's 14/1 with Betfair.

I like the look of Marseille cards tomorrow vs Man City. Consistently one of Europe's most booked teams and they have a very card happy ref in charge. Sanson at 9/2 and Caleta-Car at 11/2 in particular are good value with Bet365. Double currently pays 33/1, it's 14/1 with Betfair.

Was just looking at this, City love a card too, but you'd have to wait for starting line ups.

Nice winner with Burnley yesterday ...

Today’s tickles are

Shaktar look big to be leading at half time 9/2 , they are quick off the mark in games

Atlanta to be winning at half time are also a bet 6/4.  Both on Betfair.

Marseille 7/4 draw at half time

Rochdale and Sunlun draw at half time also looks good 7/5 on Betfair both

£5 accumulator is over £500 , I will have a go at that and single bets.

Good luck to all. ;)

Caleta-Car smashed up on 365, now 5/2.