The 2020-21 Betting Thread

Yorkie

Ever since the stadiums have been empty I'm finding my accas are pointless. Anyone is beating/drawing with anyone, form is out of the window and top 6 sides at home to bottom 6 side are way more unpredictable. Usually I'm only 1 or 2 results off a nice win, and every now and then one comes in. I'm way out at the moment. It's definitely changed the confidence of players in any side. Perhaps without the fear of walking in to a stadium with tens of thousands of people chanting and screaming is giving some players a relaxation to play better, so we are seeing more odd results.

Guest Cheesy Beans

Ever since the stadiums have been empty I'm finding my accas are pointless. Anyone is beating/drawing with anyone, form is out of the window and top 6 sides at home to bottom 6 side are way more unpredictable. Usually I'm only 1 or 2 results off a nice win, and every now and then one comes in. I'm way out at the moment. It's definitely changed the confidence of players in any side. Perhaps without the fear of walking in to a stadium with tens of thousands of people chanting and screaming is giving some players a relaxation to play better, so we are seeing more odd results.

Completely agree - I said it a few weeks back.

You’d be better off just picking names out of a hat this season.

The bet I like the look of is ...

15/8.  Sheffield Utd  draw at half time , they are pretty s*** but I’m betting on them getting through the first 20mins unscathed, then hang on.

Also like 2/1 Cpalace at Fulham.

Have a great day  O0

Double landed  O0

As predicted. Palace coming good  O0

I’m putting the winnings on under 4 goals Manure v Chelski

Comes in I’m putting the lot on Sheffield draw at half 2/1 currently Betfair.

Potential £250.  f*** it come on . :lol:

Gerrin , at last a fantastic day  O0

Sky have Aguero 1 shot on target at evens, as an enhanced offer. Can only think it's because if the Massey stuff and they must be thinking he's not going to start.

If he does I’d literally put everything I own on that

As would most people which is why its sadly tenner max bet.

Same thing on for DCL today. Surely?.. :lol:

Going to go for both right backs today for a card. KWP has 2 this season already and nearly got sent off. Godfrey will be out of position at RB against a pacey Southampton attack.

Providing they start:

KWP @ 13/2

Godfrey @ 6/1

Double @ 55/1

Easy.

Rather you than me mate. :lol:

To be honest, I'm more worried about who's betting on the original price of 1/5 or whatever.

I don't normally touch shots on target for that very reason. 1/5 is disgusting. But I'd be on the offer for the sake of a tenner if I hadn't already tapped out my deposit limit on Skybet already this week. So naturally it'll come in. :lol:

Sky have Aguero 1 shot on target at evens, as an enhanced offer. Can only think it's because if the Massey stuff and they must be thinking he's not going to start.

If he does I’d literally put everything I own on that

As would most people which is why its sadly tenner max bet.

Same thing on for DCL today. Surely?.. [emoji38]

[emoji38] aye

Going to go for both right backs today for a card. KWP has 2 this season already and nearly got sent off. Godfrey will be out of position at RB against a pacey Southampton attack.

Providing they start:

KWP @ 13/2

Godfrey @ 6/1

Double @ 55/1

Easy.

KWP providing a bit of solace after that utter shitshow.