The 2020-21 Betting Thread

Yorkie

PP coughed up on Bamford's sot yesterday after opta altered it. Extra £18 in there when I logged on, nice little surprise  :aww:

As I said yesterday, same happened to me with Joelinton. I honestly can’t think of him getting a shot on target the other night but I woke up to £80 win

PP coughed up on Bamford's sot yesterday after opta altered it. Extra £18 in there when I logged on, nice little surprise  :aww:

As I said yesterday, same happened to me with Joelinton. I honestly can’t think of him getting a shot on target the other night but I woke up to £80 win

Bamford had a lollipop header that de Gea just caught easily under his bar after about 15 mins iirc. He kept it for about half an hour then it disappeared and I thought the bet went down. They've obviously given him it and it came up, not complaining

Think he got to the ball just before the keeper smothered it and they counted that

Think he got to the ball just before the keeper smothered it and they counted that

Yeah that’s all I could think of but they definitely didnt count it as a shot at the time 

When you've got a shot bet on, the crappy ones that tiddle through to the keeper are by far the most satisfying.

Had one the other day where the striker was clearly offside, headed straight at the keeper, but they just played on instead of pulling back for the free-kick. Lovely stuff.