The 2020-21 Betting Thread

Yorkie

No stats to back it up but I'll probably go for Van Arnolt and Joelinton to be carded at 40/1. Think Joey will get frustrated and the ex Sunderland thing is reason I've gone VA.

Just won a £20 free bet on Twitter with Sky so may look some stats for a booking with that.

Betfair doing the £10 free bet offer again, they seem to do it every weekend at the moment.

What’s that mate? £10 pre then a free £10 in play?

Not quite, you have to place a £10 "Same Game Multi" (i.e. Bet Builder) on a PL game, then when that settles you'll get a £10 free bet on anything.

Betfair doing the £10 free bet offer again, they seem to do it every weekend at the moment.

What’s that mate? £10 pre then a free £10 in play?

Not quite, you have to place a £10 "Same Game Multi" (i.e. Bet Builder) on a PL game, then when that settles you'll get a £10 free bet on anything.

Spot on - cheers mate!

Is Murphy going to be playing right back again tonight? He's picked up 2 yellows in his last 3 and 7/1 for a card looks great value up against Eze. Got the single and the 40/1 double with McArthur.

Potentially a good shout. I have a feeling he might go with Manquillo and Murphy on the wing, with him hating Almiron and that.

Did he not say Murphy's not playing?

He did. I totally misread it. Was just coming back to correct it :lol:

So it’s Hendrick on the wing instead of Murphy. Murphy isn’t starting.