The 2020-21 Betting Thread

Yorkie

Wonder when the bookies are going to cotton on to Berge. Made a pretty penny off him so far this season, been like 5/1 11/2 most games.

Quite a few players that are consistently very overpriced (4/1 and upwards) with 365 and also picking up cards this season. Berge, KWP (4/1 tomorrow which is a fair bit shorter than he has been), both Villa full backs (Cash and Targett), Sean Longstaff, Doucoure, Tielemens, Bobby Reid.

Tielemens/Reid double on Monday is 50/1.  :idiot2:

Wonder when the bookies are going to cotton on to Berge. Made a pretty penny off him so far this season, been like 5/1 11/2 most games.

Quite a few players that are consistently very overpriced (4/1 and upwards) with 365 and also picking up cards this season. Berge, KWP (4/1 tomorrow which is a fair bit shorter than he has been), both Villa full backs (Cash and Targett), Sean Longstaff, Doucoure, Tielemens, Bobby Reid.

I'm keeping an eye on Trezeguet at Villa. He hasn't been booked yet this season but before todays games he had made the most fouls in the league and 11th most tackles. He's 11/2 on Monday.

Aye, think at one point or another I've bet on all of those and made a profit from them this season. 365 seem bizarrely generous for cards.

Well done on the cards bet , those that won, good luck today folks  O0

Like GDM I’m going early , gut  tells me Swansea here but Championship has strange results

2-0 Forest 15/1 Betfair.