The 2020-21 Betting Thread

Yorkie

Need Anguissa as well in the other game for a double with Bissouma (would anyone ever put anyone other than Bissouma on in a Brighton game?)

I went bissouma and Andersen. My other Fulham go to guy Reed got booked. Just my luck just now

Need Anguissa as well in the other game for a double with Bissouma (would anyone ever put anyone other than Bissouma on in a Brighton game?)

I went through a run of about 3 or 4 bets where he didn't get one so stopped, and of course since I did that he's back on the card trail.

Ajayi and Cancelo 1+ SOT 20/1 my pick.

Will mainly be doing SOT multiples across the various PL games today as accas and overs etc been a waste of time for me lately. Cards might be good in our game as it's Attwell (Richarlison, Schar and Lascelles 66/1) but otherwise won't be trying cards elsewhere

Everton to win and O2.5 in the game - 11/8

Everton -1 - 6/4

Everton to be leading after 30 minutes - 13/8

Schär to get booked - 13/8

Build your odds:

Everton -1

Everton to score 2 or more

Schär to get booked

Everton 5 or more corners

Rodriguez to have at least 1 SOT

9/1

Anything I’ve missed during a Bruceball masterclass? :lol:

Can't resist Sig at 11/1 for a card. Playing deeper today so likely more involved in tackles/fouls. Doesn't pick up that many but has previousll for some cynical trips; given where he's playing and the red in charge the price is too big.

Everywhere else is like 6/1, 365 are 11s.