The 2020-21 Betting Thread

Yorkie

Sevilla look a huge price at home to Dortmund. They're in good form, whereas Dortmund seem to be drifting.

To a lesser extent Burnley are too long for me. Other than defeats to City and Chelsea, they've been going along nicely of late, while Fulham struggle to win games. I think even DNB might be worth a look.

Yeah Sevilla's price is crazy to me, Dortmund have been absolutely shocking the last month or so.

6/4?    Dortmund are 15/8      If there’s one thing I’ve learned in football if it looks too big a price in football back the opposite as the bookies are usually right.

I think Burnley look massive at 2/1 at home to Fulham who look short , so I’m backing Fulham  :lol:

Yeah Sevilla's price is crazy to me, Dortmund have been absolutely shocking the last month or so.

Aye, thought that earlier.

Got them in a DNB acca with the Mackems, City, Bournemouth and Swansea

You know those games where you think you might get beat but you don't really want to bet against your own team because secretly you think you might make it close/nick something?

This is not a scenario that applies tonight. We are going to get buttfucked, just making my mind up as to what Man City based bet I get on.

Sevilla look a huge price at home to Dortmund. They're in good form, whereas Dortmund seem to be drifting.

To a lesser extent Burnley are too long for me. Other than defeats to City and Chelsea, they've been going along nicely of late, while Fulham struggle to win games. I think even DNB might be worth a look.

Belting shout on Sevilla.

Guest neesy111

Belting shout on Sevilla.

Tbf, Dortmund finally turned up for a game this calendar year.

McTominay card - 5/1 B365

I know it has become a running joke, however: his only card this season has come in europe, the ref averages just over 4 cards per game in this competition and the price is something of an outlier.

Neves 2+ and Raphinha 2+ 22/1

Harrison 2+ and Moutinho 1+ 35/1

Dallas 2+ and Klich 2+ 96/1

(if all start, waiting for team news)

Sacked off the Dallas one as looks like he's playing LB, went Moutinho 2+ at 33/1.