The 2020-21 Betting Thread

Yorkie

Yeah the app / site is getting pummelled I think because of GN related traffic. I've got the same thing with one of my GN bets mate, I've taken a screen record showing it in my history in case they try to screw me in the very unlikely event it wins.

On Takingrisks, Talkischeap, Discorama and Class Conti as part of the 365 offer where you get half your stake back.

3 minutes ago, Stifler said:

I have my mam and stepdad £5 each to get on a horse, my stepdad picked Minella times. It was supposed to return £55, but let me cash out afterwards for £60.

Went off at 11/1 would have payed out best price. Payed out on 11/1 for me rather than 10/1

9 minutes ago, gdm said:

Went off at 11/1 would have payed out best price. Payed out on 11/1 for me rather than 10/1

Oh right.

To be fair it’s not the first time Bet365 has done that to me, paid out at a better price at the end if I press cash out. It’s just the 1st time it’s happened for that much, it’s usually only a few pence more.

1 minute ago, Alberto2005 said:

If Zaha starts playing it's possible.

It’s possible but it’s 3-0. Chelsea are so comfortable they don’t have to dive in to tackles or pull players back who break

10 minutes ago, Wullie said:

Another ref on another day we could have won this, the number of fouls on Zaha.

Azpilicueta’s two fouls stopped clear counterattacks but were done in such a way that a card would have felt harsh, clever defending. 

Fun sweat though :thup:

What have we got for El Clasico?