General press coverage

Optimistic Nut

Another woeful podcast with neither GC or Waugh levelling ANY blame, criticism or fault at Bruce for the Man Utd performance.

To quote GC 'the players need to learn to take responsibility'.

What. The. Fuck.

The useless twat that sends them out every week is free from criticism though? No responsibility for the general, just the soldiers.

Hopeless podcast. The Athletic need to give it a total overhaul.

Fantastic analysis by Chris Waugh on The Athletic today about the chances being created against us. Literally goes into detail about every shot we’ve faced. Unreal lengths he must have went to. :lol:

Quite a compliment, considering your 'reigning champion' posts in the other thread :lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

Really good interview with Luc Nilis on The Athletic today.

Blast from the past, very good player, might get a retro shirt with his name on back as can’t find a Scifo one

I remember Zejlko Petrovic for no other reason than the PSV fans were singing a chant towards him "Zejlko (something), Zejlko (something), Zejlko, Zejlko, Zejlko (something)" - I'm guessing whatever is Dutch for thankyou cos it was the "Merci Laurent, Merci Laurent" chant. It added to the overall monotony of the closing stages of a killed off game/CL season that seemed to drag on forever.

Was his last game before going to Japan is why.

Also re Nilis, every time I see stuff from him I think what a good hand he was. Just going through some old DVDs and saw a lovely goal for Anderlecht at (Rapid?!) Vienna in Europe a CL qualifier in 91/92 I believe, scored a hat-trick but the first goal was a delight, dodgy picture and the round-up is in Italian but wondered "bet that was Nilis" so it was. He had class.

Another Bruce love story, I'll assume...

Not quite. :lol:

Says Rafa was like a dad to him, and goes in to plenty of depth about the problems his partner and child faced a few years back. He's complementary about Bruce (and, to a lesser extent, Ashley) but not over the top. Very honest stuff and just what you'd expect from Hayden, really.

• 2 weeks later...