Non-NUFC games you've attended / are attending

Guest neesy111

Went to watch a random top flight game in Cyprus, between a side already safe and another already relegated.

Finished 6-6, could have been far more. Definitely one of the oddest games I've ever been to, and by a long way the highest scoring. One of those where you wouldn't be surprised in years to come to find out that numerous players were involved in a spot fixing scandal.

Edited by ponsaelius

Attended an EFL relegation shit-off yesterday, as Huddersfield and Birmingham all but demoted one another. Was a remarkable sight seeing both teams crestfallen on the pitch at full time, but by God was there a dearth in quality; barely distinguishable from some of the more competitive contests I've observed at York City. 

Our seats were among the rowdier of the home support, which I have to say was quality because everyone spent the whole match standing. That was my first experience of that at a big game and I would say - without question - that it would be my preferred way to watch football. 

In true football tourist fashion I missed Hudds' equaliser as I was stood on the concourses with an inch of bad lager in a cracked plastic cup. Mrs' missed both goals for the same reason. Scum, sub-human scum.

Screenshot_20240428_113914_Photos.thumb.jpg.c15a6c2a9270bde78f5e2f768959118b.jpg

Screenshot_20240428_113921_Photos.thumb.jpg.1b8a002b1fab96313c477f22b4a08a10.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

OM 3-1 Lorient. 

8kY8FeX5_t.jpeg

bOfJR9gI_t.jpeg

Second time here. What a city, what a ground.

(A rapier finish by Benjamin Mendy for the visitors being the best of the goals. :bluestar:)