Chelsea away - pre match whatever ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Nobody

As if none of you knew this was being played, give ower man  :lol:

Not that hard to believe really.

Have to say I knew we were playing today, didn't know who or what time like :lol:

Will be watching it at home, hope the longstaffs have another good experience but other than that... Mehhh.

:lol: I knew we were playing Chelsea but didn't know if it was today, tomorrow or Monday. Apathy rules where Ashley's club is concerned.

Have to say I knew we were playing today, didn't know who or what time like :lol:

Will be watching it at home, hope the longstaffs have another good experience but other than that... Mehhh.

It's pretty hard to believe howay  :lol:

I knew it was on, I checked what day we were playing yesterday then forgot all about it. These games are meaningless, would probably get more out of it if we were playing a team like Sheffield or Burnley where we can at least hope they'll be as shit in possession as us. When the result doesn't matter then it takes a lot of the enjoyment out of the game.

It's pretty hard to believe howay  :lol:

I think it's fair enough ha like I say I knew we were playing today but only because a mate asked if I was watching it the other day. Never crossed my mind.

I'd imagine there's plenty of people detached enough not to realise.