Newcastle v Wolves Sunday 27th Oct 2pm live on Sky Sports

Guest covmag

Think we'll win today. No idea why mind. :lol:

Wolves coming back from an away game in Europe might affect things.

God, thank Christ we don't have to put up with shite like the Europa League any more. Imagine having to travel to really cool and interesting cities like Bratislava, Braga and Turin to watch your team win and progress.

Thanks for reminding me of that.

I don't think I would've remembered about that if you hadn't mentioned it for the 48th time.

Match thread will just be 3 pages of Ian W and that other bloke telling us they didn't even know there was a game on.

Thanks for reminding me of that.

I don't think I would've remembered about that if you hadn't mentioned it for the 48th time.

Match thread will just be 3 pages of Ian W and that other bloke telling us they didn't even know there was a game on.

All going to form so far. :lol:

Conor Coady talking up St James'.

It’s a brilliant atmosphere there and a fantastic place to play football. It is a huge football club, it really, really is a good football club, but we will be ready.

“They are the grounds you want to be playing at. Listen, every ground in the Premier League is fantastic. Every atmosphere is brilliant but it is a good place to go and play football so we are looking forward to it."

Fed is arguably as good as Schar defensively, so I'm not too worried from that point of view. He doesn't have anywhere near the technical ability, so we have lost something from a distribution point of view.

Fed is arguably as good as Schar defensively, so I'm not too worried from that point of view. He doesn't have anywhere near the technical ability, so we have lost something from a distribution point of view.

Put in a lush cross for Clark last season against Arsenal. He’s not bad on the ball, albeit not as good as Schar