Manchester Utd 4-1 Newcastle Utd

samptime29

Pardew is back in charge at Newcastle.

Worse thing is the football was better under Pardew. I can’t remember a team playing a worse style of football in my time watching. Even the Bobby Shinton days were better than this. Woeful, dull and totally bland style of football.

Disagree with that. We were woeful for large spells of Pardew. Basic tactics with no plan b. Our squad was way better too

Guest godzilla

Worse thing is the football was better under Pardew. I can’t remember a team playing a worse style of football in my time watching. Even the Bobby Shinton days were better than this. Woeful, dull and totally bland style of football.

Disagree with that. We were woeful for large spells of Pardew. Basic tactics with no plan b. Our squad was way better too

Give over man it was better than this shit

An absolutely gutless performance from the team today.

Hopefully never play that midfield every again, no protection whatsoever for the defence.

Pardew has suddenly appeared and we have 9 fullbacks on as well.

The thing is, his ‘plan’ was so fucking transparent today - Play the rookie midfielders that helped fluke the win in the last game.

Bet Ole was rubbing his fucking hands together

Give over man it was better than this hit

Not for me. 442, floated back post set pieces, never coming back from games and relying on some individual player to pull it out the bag. We’ve got a poor squad but I guarantee it would be worse under Pardew.

We have no plan b now.

We have no plan b now.

We lump it to Big Andy when Big Joe comes off

I'm glad to not be able to remember a great deal about our style of football under a Pardew. We were just crap and without gameplan and then repeatedly told we were fine and should be grateful. For instance, today in 2014 he said "we've defended well this (calendar) year)." The record, since Boxing Day '13 being:

Pld 38 . W 11 . D 6 . L 21 . GD -29 . Pts 39.

Pardew set his teams up based on countering the opposition, with very minimal success. I dunno if Bruce does that, to me he just seems to throw them out there and hope the defence stays tight.

We have no plan b now.

Plan B is Rafa’s Plan A. Plan A shouldn’t even come into Bruce’s thinking anymore.

I'm glad to not be able to remember a great deal about our style of football under a Pardew. We were just crap and without gameplan and then repeatedly told we were fine and should be grateful. For instance, today in 2014 he said "we've defended well this (calendar) year)." The record, since Boxing Day '13 being:

Pld 38 . W 11 . D 6 . L 21 . GD -29 . Pts 39.

Pardew set his teams up based on countering the opposition, with very minimal success. I dunno if Bruce does that, to me he just seems to throw them out there and hope the defence stays tight.

That last line is exactly it, he just puts them on the field and hopes for the best :lol:

Honestly Can't see where the next points are going to come from

Stop being a fanny man, we have lost to MAN UTD always have been better than us since I was a kid, I’ve been there when we were 5-0 down at half time .

They are still a good team, when you plot a season you put maybe 1 in the points column home and away to these, we have 3 , so stop whining and move on, we are 10th , way ahead of where everyone on here expected us to be. Get a grip.

Guest godzilla

Give over man it was better than this hit

Not for me. 442, floated back post set pieces, never coming back from games and relying on some individual player to pull it out the bag. We’ve got a poor squad but I guarantee it would be worse under Pardew.

Respectively disagree there were a few good games also Man Utd, Chelsea, Liverpool, not seen one under Bruce and that standard of forward play is not only the worst I've seen but is totally non existent. Don't get me wrong Pardew was anything but a poor manager but Bruce takes it to another level in terms of the standard of football being played.

Should've brought Muto and gave him some game time, we actually brought Yedlin on as an attacking option?

Unfortunately Muto wasn't even on the bench. Why do that when you can have two right wing backs on there.

Bruce doesn't trust the chinks in our team, they might be Rafa spies.

Guest neesy111

Should've brought Muto and gave him some game time, we actually brought Yedlin on as an attacking option?

Unfortunately Muto wasn't even on the bench. Why do that when you can have two right wing backs on there.

Jesus wept.

:lol:

:kasper: