Newcastle United 1-2 Everton

samptime29

Now get some more :lol:

Such a prick. Stop posting in the match threads if you want us to lose.

It's sad as fuck.

Nah, fair game. I don’t want us to lose but can understand people wanting it to crash and burn.

Posting on the match threads about wanting us to get tanked is fucking embarrassing.

It's sad as fuck.

Nah, fair game. I don’t want us to lose but can understand people wanting it to crash and burn.

Posting on the match threads about wanting us to get tanked is fucking embarrassing.

So is trying to control what other people post.

It's sad as fuck.

It's not like. People have been going for years, supported the club through thick and thin and now fucking hate everything it stands for because of that odious fat cunt at the top. People don't just turn their back because of shit football, it's the complete lack of ambition. I too want it to crash and burn as long as Ashley owns us and the sheep need to wake the fuck up and walk away

Guest Howaythetoon

It's sad as fuck.

I don’t want us to lose, us being the Heed and SAFC under 7s. Mike Ashley’s Steve Bruce SD FC though, they can go fuck themselves :lol:

And you  O0

Commentator is spot on, Hayden and Shelvey can't get anywhere near their midfield at the moment.  Need to change it up a bit I think.

Bruce's 5-3-2 to blame.  It really isn't rocket science that 3 players can't cover the entire width of the pitch unless they are all ultra athletes.