Newcastle United 1-2 Everton

samptime29

Would those watching say the score is reflective?

Sounds like we've been a little unlucky so far

It's been give and take.  Their goal came from a corner that should have been a goal kick but we arguably got away with a penalty call so swings and roundabouts.  Don't think we deserve to be behind, we've played some good stuff and have been creating chances.

Would those watching say the score is reflective?

Sounds like we've been a little unlucky so far

It's been give and take.  Their goal came from a corner that should have been a goal kick but we arguably got away with a penalty call so swings and roundabouts.  Don't think we deserve to be behind, we've played some good stuff and have been creating chances.

I'd say they got away with a bigger one.

First 25 was terrible and then the last 20 has been excellent.

Where the fuck has that football been all season. Shame we are still behind.

Two things; Joelinton was much better, showed much more aggression and Lejuene is nowhere near up to speed.

Guest godzilla

Unlucky to be down after atrocious first 20. Almiron has had 3 decent opportunities to score and he has to start putting them away. The corner which led to their goal was a joke. If you have VAR why isn't the ref in the studio saying you have made a clear mistake there. The ball is dead so in my opinion he should be.

Unlucky to be down after atrocious first 20. Almiron has had 3 decent opportunities to score and he has to start putting them away. The corner which led to their goal was a joke. If you have VAR why isn't the ref in the studio saying you have made a clear mistake there. The ball is dead so in my opinion he should be.

Defend the corner and don't cry about it. They should have had a penalty but didn't get it.

I'ts only a great game by comparison with the previous shit that's been served up.

It's an improvement. If he commits to this change and keeps drilling the team on it, particularly defensively we'll be a lot better.

However, a couple of losses and i think he'll bottle it despite the potential upside.

If we revert to the previous we'll only start losing with that as well, as I am not convinced that was working at all and was sustainable. We rode our luck earlier on this season.

Can’t really say anything negative about a post hit imo. The first one he didn’t catch well but maybe if he went down we’d get a penalty? That third one I see the comment about a cut back but I don’t think he gets that ball to Joelinton if he attempts that.

Looks really dangerous today mind you.

And according to Kaka it's been a fantastic game!  Jesus! 

Some of you are so immature and childish.

Just because you don't like the manager you just create scenarios in your head.

Even the panel on Sky have been loving the game. It has been a good game.

This is just pathetic.

But are the free ticket Mags entertained thats what matters...

Give it a rest man , if you aren5 watching or listening what’s the point of this comment.

Better last 20 mins , both teams looking tired , no fucking idea what Joelinton is doing, he’s got the whole team unbalanced and needs subbed and out in the reserves.

Thought you were leaving the board after the Fulham away game last season?

That would have been good.

Sorry but that's not necessary and also nonsense.  HTT is a legend, we've lost enough good posters already without losing another one. :thup:

I also think the free kick Everton were given prior to the goal was nonsense.  It could very easily have been given in our favour.  Watch it again, Miggy does nothing wrong whereas Baines nearly decapitates him.

This is just pathetic.

Sick of the usual suspects. Toxic shite banter.

Guest godzilla

Defend the corner and don't cry about it. They should have had a penalty but didn't get it.

Penalty wasn't clear and obvious that is interpretation (shoulder charge some would give it some wouldn't - I'm not saying I didn't think it was mind). The ball comes of Keane so is clear and obvious.

This is just pathetic.

Totally agree, I don5 know why they are even looking at the match.

Thought you were leaving the board after the Fulham away game last season?

That would have been good.

Sorry but that's not necessary and also nonsense.  HTT is a legend, we've lost enough good posters already without losing another one. :thup:

Sick of his bullshit posting in the match threads.

If you want us to crash and burn, then fine, but don't consistently bang on about it in the match threads - it's really fucking annoying.

Give it a rest man , if you aren5 watching or listening what’s the point of this comment.

Better last 20 mins , both teams looking tired , no fucking idea what Joelinton is doing, he’s got the whole team unbalanced and needs subbed and out in the reserves.

Eh?  He's having a good game ???

Been involved in most of our good play and looking a lot more comfortable on the ball now it's not being fired at his head from orbit.

First 25 was terrible and then the last 20 has been excellent.

Where the fuck has that football been all season. Shame we are still behind.

Two things; Joelinton was much better, showed much more aggression and Lejuene is nowhere near up to speed.

This.

Completely agree with the annoyance of the non corner that led to the goal but also agree with the need to actually defend. We were atrocious for the goal.