Newcastle United 1-2 Everton

samptime29

And according to Kaka it's been a fantastic game!  Jesus! 

Some of you are so immature and childish.

Just because you don't like the manager you just create scenarios in your head.

Even the panel on Sky have been loving the game. It has been a good game.

This is just pathetic.

The game has been ok in my opinion and we do look better.  However your over the top FANTASTIC quote was silly.

It's clear Ashley's done a magnificent job of dividing and conquering our fanbase. So many different opinions and camps that literally nobody has time to focus anything on him (myself included in that). Then theres a full stadium, with not even so much as a chant aimed at him. Hats off to the fat cunt for that one.

Guest neesy111

It's clear Ashley's done a magnificent job of dividing and conquering our fanbase. So many different opinions and camps that literally nobody has time to focus anything on him (myself included in that). Then theres a full stadium, with not even so much as a chant aimed at him. Hats off to the fat c*** for that one.

This.

But are the free ticket Mags entertained thats what matters...

Thought you were leaving the board after the Fulham away game last season?

That would have been good.

Sorry but that's not necessary and also nonsense.  HTT is a legend, we've lost enough good posters already without losing another one. :thup:

If he hates it that much stay off the match thread man, legend? Posting negative shite all day every day is boring man, if you hate it just go fishing ffs.

And according to Kaka it's been a fantastic game!  Jesus! 

Some of you are so immature and childish.

Just because you don't like the manager you just create scenarios in your head.

Even the panel on Sky have been loving the game. It has been a good game.

This is just pathetic.

The game has been ok in my opinion and we do look better.  However your over the top FANTASTIC quote was silly.

Your being petty. You shouldn't be so affected by me enjoying the game. It's weird.

Sorry but that's not necessary and also nonsense.  HTT is a legend, we've lost enough good posters already without losing another one. :thup:

If he hates it that much stay off the match thread man, legend? Posting negative shite all day every day is boring man, if you hate it just go fishing ffs.

Plenty would say the same about you.  If you don't want to read his posts then there's an ignore function :thup:

It's clear Ashley's done a magnificent job of dividing and conquering our fanbase. So many different opinions and camps that literally nobody has time to focus anything on him (myself included in that). Then theres a full stadium, with not even so much as a chant aimed at him. Hats off to the fat cunt for that one.

Sean, you are bang on with this.  I recently gave up my season ticket after 30 years.  I would NEVER want a Toon defeat under any circumstances.  However, when I see quotes on here saying Joelinton having a cracking game and that this game is fantastic, well I'm just not having it.

Plenty would say the same about you.  If you don't want to read his posts then there's an ignore function :thup:

Wouldn’t put anyone on unless they were being a cunt, ive no problem with him at all just stop spouting shite on a match thread, no need for it .

Guest Howaythetoon

Give it a rest man , if you aren5 watching or listening what’s the point of this comment.

Better last 20 mins , both teams looking tired , no fucking idea what Joelinton is doing, he’s got the whole team unbalanced and needs subbed and out in the reserves.

Just to piss on your chips really :lol: