Newcastle 0-3 Leicester

Mike

Hayden has been total s*** this season mind also.

I disagree with that, think he's been our best CM.

That means fuck all, they have all been shit apart from the odd game from Shelvey. He has been shit mind, but the worst thing is as has been pointed out before is that this midfield from the Championship is still first choice three year later

I actually think he's been playing well this season personally. He's a name on the teamsheet that I never mind seeing. He defends well, does his job, and recycles possession well.

Guest godzilla

That means f*** all, they have all been s*** apart from the odd game from Shelvey. He has been s*** mind, but the worst thing is as has been pointed out before is that this midfield from the Championship is still first choice three year later

I actually think he's been playing well this season personally. He's a name on the teamsheet that I never mind seeing. He defends well, does his job, and recycles possession well.

Totally disagree respectively

I do wonder why our passing is worse than most championship teams. Has there ever been a team in this league with less possession?

Good question. Surely some of those Pulis sides had to be worse.

That means f*** all, they have all been s*** apart from the odd game from Shelvey. He has been s*** mind, but the worst thing is as has been pointed out before is that this midfield from the Championship is still first choice three year later

Totally disagree respectively

He’s not physically capable of playing central midfield in the premier league. Yes he makes some decent passes forward. But you need more than that. Look at Tielemans.

That means f*** all, they have all been s*** apart from the odd game from Shelvey. He has been s*** mind, but the worst thing is, as has been pointed out before, is that this midfield from the Championship is still first choice three year later

tbf just because it was a championship midfield doesnt means they aren't good enough for the premier as a rule.

I do wonder why our passing is worse than most championship teams. Has there ever been a team in this league with less possession?

As repulsive as those sides were they were at least good at what they did.

We don't do anything well.

Guest godzilla

That means f*** all, they have all been s*** apart from the odd game from Shelvey. He has been s*** mind, but the worst thing is, as has been pointed out before, is that this midfield from the Championship is still first choice three year later

tbf just because it was a championship midfield doesnt means they aren't good enough for the premier as a rule.

True if you look at the likes of Maddison and Grealish, however we're not though

As repulsive as those sides were they were at least good at what they did.

We don't do anything well.

It feels like peak Pardew days just with inferior individuals.