Newcastle 0-3 Leicester

Mike

We are statues back there :lol:

Shelvey has been so rubbish too. Just giving it away all the time now.

This team just makes you want to root against them they're so pathetic.

Come over to the dark side, it's quite fun actually.  :lol:

I've felt for a while now that we play on a knife's edge defensively. It's impressive when we manage to keep clean sheets with heroic performances, but I can't say I'm that surprised we're seeing errors creep in and weaknesses exposed. I think we have a marvellous set of defenders, and if we were to take the constant pressure off them and not be clinging on so much, they would all look even better. As it stands, we don't offer a reliable out ball and put way too much strain on ourselves defensively.

Disappointing but not really surprised given our style of play.

I thought Lejeune, Fed, Schar would be our strongest 3.

How wrong I was.  :lol:

They are when fit. Maybe Lascelles slots in for Fernandez when fit. They are lacking fitness and when your own team only has 20% possession, it’s not easy.

I thought Lejeune, Fed, Schar would be our strongest 3.

How wrong I was.  :lol:

Lejuene has been out for almost a calendar year and forced to play 3 games in a week because our tactically inept manager hasn't got a Scooby how to change a system and rotate tiring players. The media will lay the blame at the players door though and Brewcie will come out smelling of roses. This is an abomination of football, we should be 4 or 5 down by now.