who do you want to win the Prem?

Guest Invicta_Toon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chelsea. Hate Man Utd almost to the same sort of level of Sunderland, but not quite. Watching them lift the title year after year killed after we threw that one away. Plus, i don't like Ferguson, and i think Mourinho's a 'good' character.

at least they didnt buy their titles..they deserved them..

Of course they bought them. They were the richest club. That's what made their complaining about Chelsea's money all the funnier. They were knocked off the top and they didn't like it. It used to be Man U would buy all the good players up.

Of course they did. They were the richest club. That's what made their complaining about Chelsea's money all the funnier. They were knocked off the top and they didn't like it. It used to be Man U would buy all the good players up.

United didnt get their money from a rich russian and started buying ever F***ing player they wanted

most of the 1999 team who won the triple was from their own youth systam..

Of course they did. They were the richest club. That's what made their complaining about Chelsea's money all the funnier. They were knocked off the top and they didn't like it. It used to be Man U would buy all the good players up.

Manu got rich through success though.  Ive always felt a rivalry with manu but never a pure hatred like i hold for chelsea.  Manu i respect(ed), chelsea i do not.  Manu have a couple of cheats, but chelsea are full of them and alex's whinging is nothing compared to jose's.

Man United

Atleast they deserve to be where they are plus I don't see them dominating the league with Chelski's billions around.

Chelsea's best players were there before Roman was though.

Chelsea for me. Doesn't matter what anyone does in football now, just can't stand Man United winning anything.