Coronavirus in football

WarrenBartonCentrePartin

Guest chopey

Why would our game at City need to be at a neutral venue??

We must be putting the new gold toilets in that day.

After 2 weeks the novelty will wear off l, who wants to watch Southampton Vs Aston villa with zero atmosphere on a nice summers evening.

Nobody because they've already played each other twice.  :cheesy:

:okay:

Nufc Vs sheff utd then ;)

Don't worry, still got Norwich/Burnley to look forward to on a hot summer evening.  :lol:

What’s the point of Liverpool away games being moved to a neutral venue? Surely the point is to stop their fans going to the ground so what’s the difference to their game with us happening in Newcastle or Sheffield for example? Really strange that

What’s the point of Liverpool away games being moved to a neutral venue? Surely the point is to stop their fans going to the ground so what’s the difference to their game with us happening in Newcastle or Sheffield for example? Really strange that

Maybe a secret underground bunker

Actually hope we lose. Don’t want Ashley or Bruce to take credit for our first trophy since 69.

We won't win the FA Cup (obviously), but fair fucks to Bruce if he did. We're in no position to turn down any trophy man.

Yeah, not to mention if Bruce wins there’ll be a clammer first him to stay on. Last thing we need is Bruce spending £150,000,000 on s****.

Agreed. The club is totally detestable these days. Any accidental success would be horribly tainted.

I'd be beyond gutted if we won our first domestic cup in 65 years behind closed doors. I'd never get over it, would be worse than getting relegated as we can never get that moment back. Shouldn't have to worry about it, but really hope we lose. Aside from  Ashley (which would also introduce some sourness) - how shit and anticlimatic would it be for it to happen in empty stadium now? :lol: Would rather wait however long and have thousands of fans there as it should be.

I'd be beyond gutted if we won our first domestic cup in 65 years behind closed doors. I'd never get over it, would be worse than getting relegated as we can never get that moment back. Shouldn't have to worry about it, but really hope we lose. Nothing to do with Ashley - how shit and anticlimatic would it be for it to happen in empty stadium now? :lol: Would rather wait however long and have thousands of fans there as it should be.

:yikes:

I'd be beyond gutted if we won our first domestic cup in 65 years behind closed doors. I'd never get over it, would be worse than getting relegated as we can never get that moment back. Shouldn't have to worry about it, but really hope we lose. Nothing to do with Ashley - how shit and anticlimatic would it be for it to happen in empty stadium now? :lol: Would rather wait however long and have thousands of fans there as it should be.

don't do drugs.

I can't think of any other circumstance where I'd turn one down, but that would be it. It would be so shit man. Dreamed of being there for that my whole life, and if I’m not personally there I still want thousands of fans there - so much of what would make that day special would not be there, and we can never get that moment back (winning that first trophy in a genestionwill be unique)