Coronavirus in football

WarrenBartonCentrePartin

Premier League players' names will be replaced on the back of their shirts with 'Black Lives Matter' for the first 12 matches of the restarted season.

Definitely gonna ironically cause another Gibbs/Oxlade-Chamberlain style mix up.

I do worry how sport and particularly football is getting attached to politics etc. Especially on the pitch. It seemed at one point a week didn’t go by without a minutes silence or applause for something. Then a whistle blows and you are just meant to snap out of it.

Dare I say (Tin hat on) one thing the Mackem’s (use to) do right iirc. One game at the end of the season to cover everything.

Guest neesy111

I do worry how sport and particularly football is getting attached to politics etc. Especially on the pitch. It seemed at one point a week didn’t go by without a minutes silence or applause for something. Then a whistle blows and you are just meant to snap out of it.

Dare I say (Tin hat on) one thing the Mackem’s (use to) do right iirc. One game at the end of the season to cover everything.

Correct, also don't get me started on poppygate.

amazed no one has come up with some CGI to stick fake crowds in the stadiums tbh

Managed to get virtual Shipmans in in Australia

Not as bad as the legit Hitler pic that also made the cut. You might forgive an obscure mass killer, but the most famous mass killer in history?

The seats nearest the pitch will also have covers designed by each club "to improve the environment both visually and acoustically".

Just know how we're going to use it....

So each club has tailored the covered stands part to their liking. I fully expect we will have white sheets sewn together. Either way I am sure we will look at the other clubs innovation  while we look like a sack of bare minimum effort shit.